Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The A-Team
Goto page 1,
2  Next  
Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Action -> The A-Team
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

The A-Team      Sat May 20, 2006 11:05 am Reply with quote

Welcome to The A-Team forum at CrazyAboutTV.com!

Feel free to simply read what others have said about The A-Team or use the "Post Message" buttons to leave a message of your own. Use the links to the right of the "post message" buttons to find another topic of interest to you, or click on the "Search" link at the top of any page!

If you would like to read more information about The A-Team, you can find our web page about that show at:

http://www.crazyabouttv.com/ateam.html

Thanks for visiting!

Last edited by CrazyAboutTV on Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:34 pm Reply with quote

Anyone know what model Corvette Face Man Drove?

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Face's Car on the A-Team      Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:06 am Reply with quote

Face's Car was a 1984 model. The first time it was seen was in episode #21 of the A-Team, "The Taxicab Wars". That episode aired on November 1, 1983 giving ample time between that date and the date that the first 1984 rolled off the assembly line. I'm sure that Chevy provided their newest possible 'Vette for the episode.

And if that's not enough evidence, the wheel style and body shape also match that of the '84 'Vette, there was no 1983 Corvette, and the 1982 'Vette had a totally different body style.

By the way, the license plate number on the car was "IHJG851".

Last edited by CrazyAboutTV on Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:17 am; edited 1 time in total

A-team episode w/ trash bags      Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:07 am Reply with quote

Hey looking for the episode where Murdock escapes useing Trash bags. Is that #50 Breakout?

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

The A-Team      Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:09 am Reply with quote

WARNING!!!!! - SPOILER BELOW!!!!! Do not read if you're planning to watch episode #4 of the A-Team in the future!

---------------------------------------------------

I believe you're referring to episode #4, "Pros and Cons".

The A-Team infiltrated a Florida prison in order to rescue an old friend of B.A.'s. The prison guards were forcing the prisoners to fight to the death.

Murdock went into his one of his "crazy fits" and drove the guards nuts by demanding one trash bag after another.

Of course, he was really gathering the bags to make a hot air balloon that was used to escape from the prison!

Losaw

Amy Allen      Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:39 am Reply with quote

What ever happened to her?

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:05 am Reply with quote

You'll have to be a little more enlightening. I can find no Amy Allen who ever appeared on the A-Team and there is a long list of Amy Allens who are somehow involved in show business.

scott

Crasy about the A-Team      Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:25 am Reply with quote

I always loved the A-team shows.I still do of course.I think back to when the show aired and it was about a year or two after i got out of high school.That was 1982.I think back now and i sometimes cry because A:im getting older.B:George Peppard is no longer alive.C:I will never get to meet my T.V. hero and shake their hand and say `thank you for A great T.V show.
I hear that MR.T is got a new show airing in October on T.V.Land.If so,i cant wait to see it.What i really wish is that a movie would be made with the surviving cast members in it.
I also understand that Mr.T is a preacher.I is a good role model for the rest of Hollywood since most of them do not belive in GOD and mess around with that stupid church of science or something like that.
I wish i could get a hold of Mr.T`s agent or Mr.T himself and talk him into coming to Calhoun Ga. to preach.That would be so cool!
If any body know the fan club address`s for the cast members please let me know

virgle@quick.com

A-team      Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:54 am Reply with quote

I love the program of Ateam very much and I hope that the program of the Ateam stays on television with George Parppard and also with Mr. T and with Dirk Benadict and Dwight Shultz and to which the program of the Ateam is my favorite program to watch in the afternoons and I think that the program of the A-team is the whole worlds greatest program to watch every day. from wendy louise sells from fortuna Calif.

JazzLover

Favorite A-Team Character?      Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:24 pm Reply with quote

Who was your favorite character on the A-Team? Mine was Mr. T because he didn't put up with any crap from anybody!

Thunderbyrd

Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:47 pm Reply with quote

Look out below....

Well, it sounds like good 'ole Hollywood wants to make a movie out of our beloved A-Team. So far it is still in the planning steps but they do have an actor signed aboard who will be playing B.A. Barrakus if the script comes to fruition....any guesses?

Ice Cube is the answer. Lets hope they don't butcher this show.

JazzLover

Ice Cube is the Dude!      Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:54 pm Reply with quote

Ice Cube taking over Mr. T's role?

I can dig it!

ssblazin85

Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:04 am Reply with quote

Hi, can you tell us what kind of rifle the A-TEAM used most of the time?

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

A-Team rifles      Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:00 pm Reply with quote

In the earliest episodes of the A-Team, they used M-16 rifles. Later on in the series they switched to Ruger AC-556 rifles.

A Team Van

The Van      Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:40 pm Reply with quote

I just want to say that I am STILL nuts about the show. I grew up with it and can remember running to a TV at 5.15pm every Saturday Night !

I have just taken it to the extreme and bought a replica Van from Nevada !! Evil or Very Mad

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Action -> The A-Team All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved