Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Walker, Texas Ranger

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Action -> Walker, Texas Ranger
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Walker, Texas Ranger      Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:15 am Reply with quote

Welcome to the Walker, Texas Ranger forum at CrazyAboutTV.com!

Feel free to simply read what others have said about Walker, Texas Ranger or use the "Post Message" buttons to leave a message of your own. Use the links to the right of the "post message" buttons to find another topic of interest to you, or click on the "Search" link at the top of any page!

If you would like to read more information about Walker, Texas Ranger, check out our Walker, Texas Ranger Page!

Thanks for visiting!

dx5454-2

on walker texa ranger      Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:35 am Reply with quote

on walker texas ranger the epsiode is lucas who sings the song that lucas is on the show can you help me out becuase i want to download the song.

Susan

need Walker memorabilia      Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:33 am Reply with quote

Anyone know where I can find a life-sized (or close to it) cardboard cut-out figure of Chuck Norris. I've got to find one for my birthday party and am having no luck.

mike b.

song from walker texas ranger      Sat Oct 21, 2006 3:21 pm Reply with quote

I was watching an episode of Walker, and there was a great song, but I don't know the name. Some of the lyrics are "just a game, until somebody loses. Anybody know that song. My address is mberman360@cox.net. Thanks

kim

walker      Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:44 pm Reply with quote

that shoow is so good

Michael Larman

Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:56 am Reply with quote

Will there ever in the near future be anymore Walker Texas Ranger tv movies. Since the last tv movie of Walker Texas Ranger showed Mrs. Alex Cahill Walker aka Sheree J. Wilson get shot... Question Question Question [/b]

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Walker, Texas Ranger Reunion TV Movie      Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:28 am Reply with quote

The only thing I've heard about any further Walker, Texas Ranger reunion movies is from one guy who claims that he wrote to Chuck Norris about it. He said that Mr. Norris' publicist replied that they had not heard anything about any further reunions as of July of 2007.

Assuming that's true, it certainly doesn't mean that it will never happen but if they decided tomorrow to produce another one, we'd probably be looking at an air date of no sooner than 2009.

It's too bad really. I know that the reunion movie in 2005 left some plot lines "hanging" like they were planning to do more movies. Hopefully they still will.

OnceUpon_A_Time1969

And, speaking of all things "Walker..."      Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:24 pm Reply with quote

Anyone know of an episode, to do with water? I found one about a white water rafting trip, but here again (our 93 yr. father said something about a Walker show having to do with "getting across the river." Sorry, but that is all I was told about this show). Not certain which ep. it may be.

Thanks, for any help on this.
OnceUpon_A_Time1969 (Pat)

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Crossing a River on Walker, Texas Ranger      Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:22 am Reply with quote

The only thing I can find is that in the episode titled, "Paradise Trail", there's a wagon train that crosses a river. That's the ninth episode of the seventh season.

OnceUpon_A_Time1969

Walker - my updated "crossing river" query.      Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:31 pm Reply with quote

Got smidge more detail (from our 93 yr. father), on this ep. He seems to now think this had to do w/Walker crossing a river, via overhead cable method. Thru' tv & movie history, we've all seen the hero do this over quicksand, lava, or for instance in the movie "Cliffhanger."

Does this perhaps help, in finding out the ep., and season so I can get that for our father?

Thanks, for any help on this.
OnceUpon_A_Time1969 (Pat)

kimmie

Martials Arts      Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:55 pm Reply with quote

I was wondering, does the cast actually have knowledge and ability to perform the martial arts or are there stands ins that do it, or is it just choreography ?

JazzLover

Chuck Norris and other cast stunts      Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:42 am Reply with quote

Chip Wright is credited as Chuck Norris' stunt double on Walker, Texas Ranger so, contrary to popular belief, Chuck didn't even do ALL of his own stunts. I know he did some of them though. I suspect that he didn't do the ones that were very dangerous because if he did get badly hurt, the entire cast and crew were out of work until he recovered.

I know that sometimes it's even in an actor's contract that they can only do stunts if approved by the producer, studio, etc. Otherwise, the show's insurance rates become astronomical.

Chuck is currently having some rough times as he hasn't had a role since 2005.

Just kidding!

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Action -> Walker, Texas Ranger All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved