Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NCIS
Goto page 1,
2  Next  
Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Action -> NCIS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

NCIS      Sat May 20, 2006 11:08 am Reply with quote

Welcome to the NCIS forum at CrazyAboutTV.com!

Feel free to simply read what others have said about NCIS or use the "Post Message" buttons to leave a message of your own. Use the links to the right of the "post message" buttons to find another topic of interest to you, or click on the "Search" link at the top of any page!

If you would like to read more information about NCIS, you can find our web page about that show at:

http://www.crazyabouttv.com/ncis.html

Thanks for visiting!

Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:35 am Reply with quote

i have this question which i cant answer

the question is:

who is better

kate or zeva

please answer thanks

Hardnose

NCIS      Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:22 pm Reply with quote

Is Mark Harmon leaving the show? If so why?

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mark Harmon Leaving NCIS      Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:18 am Reply with quote

Everything I've heard about that appears to be unsubstantiated rumors. The cast information and episode descriptions for the first few episodes of the upcoming season list Mark as being a cast member and Gibbs as taking part in the episode.

Of course, NBC says nothing about it at their site or in press releases. They'd naturally rather you tune in on September 19th to find out.

My guess is that Mark won't be going anywhere this season but they might keep you guessing for a while.

bek

answering      Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:09 am Reply with quote

Hi, I think kate was better, zevas not as 'hot, kate didnt seem as good but she was better. Zeva is just known to be the 'best', but that just doesnt make the show boring. its not boring,.... i <3 ncis stax!

bek

Abby-mad

turning goth      Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:31 pm Reply with quote

Hi,
I really love the character Abby in NCIS and I'm trying to become a goth like her. Does anybody have any tips on how to be like her?
thanks
Helen

Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:22 am Reply with quote

I really LOVE ncis, so great
love them love them love them Laughing

Thanx, bye

rsaputelli@fsalaw.com

NcIS      Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:27 pm Reply with quote

I Love Lauren Holly - she and "Gibbs" are perfect together - no more other dames for him, please.

Mini14

Type of assault rifle?      Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:20 am Reply with quote

Does anyone know what brand and type assault rifles the A-Team carried. I think they were ruger mini 14's but a friend of mine says no.

mustang66

NCIS ballcaps      Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:41 pm Reply with quote

Does anyone know where you can get a NCIS cap like those worn on the show? E-Bay has them, but they are not exactly like the ones on the show (black with silver lettering and silver piping on the edge of the brim). The hats on E-Bay do not have the piping on the brim.

richard

hi      Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:57 pm Reply with quote

hi ncis it is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo coooooooooooool
and why is the boss living Confused Very Happy Very Happy

Abbylover

Lauren holly      Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:58 pm Reply with quote

why did she leave NCIS? I liked her am im am sad she left :cry:

Abbylover

Re: answering      Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:59 pm Reply with quote

bek wrote:
Hi, I think kate was better, zevas not as 'hot, kate didnt seem as good but she was better. Zeva is just known to be the 'best', but that just doesnt make the show boring. its not boring,.... i <3 ncis stax!

bek

It is Ziva

Abbylover

Re: turning goth      Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:05 pm Reply with quote

Abby-mad wrote:
Hi,
I really love the character Abby in NCIS and I'm trying to become a goth like her. Does anybody have any tips on how to be like her?
thanks
Helen

I am A lot like you i love her character too. i love the color black but i dont know if i could be a goth wearing black or a dark color all the time that would be hard in the summer i would be to hot and i love to swim so that one reason it would be hard. hope to talk soon

MonkeyBoo

Zeva,McGee,Tony,Director      Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:54 am Reply with quote

How come zeva's position is terminated and mcGee gets transferred to cyber crime and tony gets reassigned. How come the director had to die... why does gibbs get a new team
It'll make me cry if there are new people in NCIS next season :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Action -> NCIS All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved