Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Melrose Place

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Drama -> Melrose Place
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Melrose Place      Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:35 am Reply with quote

Welcome to the Melrose Place forum at CrazyAboutTV.com!

Feel free to simply read what others have said about Melrose Place or use the "Post Message" buttons to leave a message of your own. Use the links to the right of the "post message" buttons to find another topic of interest to you, or click on the "Search" link at the top of any page!

If you would like to read more information about Melrose Place, you can find our web page about that show at:

http://www.crazyabouttv.com/melroseplace.html

Thanks for visiting!

BeachBoy

Melrose Place a spin-off?      Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:52 am Reply with quote

I've heard that Melrose Place is a spin-off of Beverly Hills 90210 but I don't see any common charachters on the cast lists for the two series on your pages and you make no mention of it on either page.

What's up?

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Melrose Place      Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:13 am Reply with quote

Thanks for the tip Beach Boy! We did have the information on our spinoffs page but nothing on the Beverly Hills 90210 page or the Melrose Place page. We've fixed that and refreshed those pages.

One character on Melrose Place appeared on two episodes of Beverly Hills 90210. You can read all about it on either page.

Thanks again!

TheLifeOfMe
Junior Novice Member
Junior Novice Member

Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:28 pm Reply with quote

What's Heather Locklear up to now? I haven't heard anything from her in a while other than a guest spot on scrubs a while back.

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:18 pm Reply with quote

Last time I remember seeing Heather was on some short-lived series where she played the co-director of the Los Angeles International Airport. Can't remember the name of it right now.

She still looked fine to me! Still a very pretty lady! She made so much money by coming to the aid of Aaron Spelling's series that I'm sure she has no need to work. Spelling produced dozens of series (including Melrose Place) and every time the ratings were a bit disappointing, he'd hire Heather to join the cast and the ratings would go up, up, up!

SOFarSoGood

Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:48 pm Reply with quote

The DUI made me think she was finished, help but now I don't think she's totally done. She has a bunch of new movies coming out, plus i keep seeing pictures of her with Robert Buckley from Lipstick Jungle...Which is awesome for him lol.

LooneyToon

Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:11 pm Reply with quote

Yea, she's actually going to be in some new lifetime movie called Flirting with 40... Kinda fitting... either that or flirting with the law.

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:21 pm Reply with quote

That's a blast! I just left a message an hour or two ago where I said that Heather would be good in Lifetime movies at this thread and then you mention here that she's about to appear in a Lifetime movie!

I got my laugh for the day!

JazzLover

Heather Locklear back on the new Melrose Place.      Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:02 am Reply with quote

I have absolutely no interest in this show but I thought that you guys might be interested to know that Heather decided not to appear on the new Melrose Place series because she didn't see any way to bring back her character that made sense. At 47-years-old, Heather would most certainly have been offered a role as a mother of one of the twenty-somethings and maybe she didn't care for that idea.

The CW has so far announced these cast members:

Ashlee Simpson-Wentz
Jessica Lucas (Cloverfield)
Michael Rady (Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants)
Katie Cassidy (Supernatural)

By the way, Heather still looks pretty fine at 47 but catch an eye on this earlier photo! Wow!

Becky
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:07 pm Reply with quote

Is the new version of Melrose Place coming back or was it cancelled?

JazzLover

Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:43 pm Reply with quote

The CW couldn't cancel that bomb fast enough! It started out with lackluster ratings and then dove deeper and deeper and deeper. At the end it wasn't even getting one million viewers per week.

Compare that with Smallville in it's tenth season still getting 2 1/2 million per week.

Elizabeth_I

Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:03 am Reply with quote

I never was intrigued by Melrose Place Sad

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Drama -> Melrose Place All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved