Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Out of This World

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Science Fiction -> Out of This World
View previous topic :: View next topic  
krb

Out of This World      Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:17 am Reply with quote

I'm trying to learn the name of a tv show I remember from the 80s. Something about a teenage girl that was part alien. She could freeze time around her when something was about to happen. Her father was in outerspace and she talked to him through a globe at night to recap her day. any thoughts out there?

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:46 am Reply with quote

The name of the series was, "Out of This World" starring Maureen Flannigan as Evie Garland whose father was an alien from the planet Anterias and her mother was an Earthling.

In addition to being able to freeze time, Evie could also create things from out of nowhere and transport herself instantaneously from one place to another.

The show's 96 episodes aired from September of 1987 through May of 1991.

Check out our "Out of This World" page at:

http://www.crazyabouttv.com/outofthisworld.html

Thanks for joining our CrazyAboutTV forum community! Exclamation

welshlass

outh of this world      Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:33 am Reply with quote

i would like to be able to buy all the episodes of out of this world, any 1 know where i can get them.

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Out of This World      Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:58 am Reply with quote

As far as we can tell, there are no legal Out of This World videos or dvds available. The studio has never released them.

There's hope though. More and more series are coming available on dvd all the time!

Last edited by CrazyAboutTV on Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Out of this World      Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:47 am Reply with quote

Message deleted by Admin for discussing source of illegal Out of this World copies.

Princess Alana

Maureen Flannigan from out of this world      Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:07 am Reply with quote

What ever happened to Maureen Flannigan who played Evie on out of this world? I can't recall ever seeing her again.

Maureen Flanagan      Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:06 pm Reply with quote

Maureen Flanagan had a reacurring role on 7th heaven, but that's the only place I ever saw her on except for "out of this world."

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Where has Maureen Flannigan gone?      Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:29 pm Reply with quote

Maureen has had 20 more roles since her days on Out of This World, several of them on multiple episodes of television series.

Probably the most successful was when she appeared on 22 episodes of "7th Heaven" as "Shana Sullivan" from November of 1998 to February of 2002.

Maureen has also appeared on "ER", "Highway to Heaven", "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit", and "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine", among others.

Her most recent appearance was on the 2005 FX Network series, "Starved" where she played, "Amy Roundtree" on four of the series seven episodes.

Last edited by CrazyAboutTV on Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:33 pm Reply with quote

Out of this world need to come out on DVD

dsline

out of this world      Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:09 am Reply with quote

I really want to buy it too.

My Selling Post

WoW!      Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:01 pm Reply with quote

I have been searching for this for almost 3 months now. I use to watch this show ALL THE TIME. But I could not recall the name of the show. I am excited that I now know the name - and now it needs to come out on DVD, for us all to buy it - I am sure my daughter would like watching the show just as much if not more than myself

My Selling Post

Re: outh of this world      Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:07 pm Reply with quote

Message deleted by Admin. Link provided was to suspected illegal dvds.

We realize that the member posting the link was (most likely) not aware of this. We have been advised by our legal counsel that such links must be removed or we could be held liable for aiding in the commission of a crime.

Sorry!

patrick99e99

Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:12 pm Reply with quote

Hi,

If anyone has any information on how I can buy a DVD of this series, please email me:

patrick at collinatorstudios dot com

thank you.

-p

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Science Fiction -> Out of This World All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved