Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Beverly Hillbillies

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Comedy -> The Beverly Hillbillies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ronald

The Beverly Hillbillies      Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:12 pm Reply with quote

I actually thought I had posted on here a long time ago but I don't guess I did. I reckon I was lurking!

Okay, with that said, I was wondering how many fans of TBH we have? It's been my favorite show since I was little and I really wish Viacom/Paramount would get off their tails and put out seasons 4-9 on DVD.

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

The Beverly Hillbillies TV Show      Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:51 am Reply with quote

I sure wouldn't say the the Beverly Hillbillies is my all time favorite show but it's much closer to the top of my list than it is to the bottom.

The series is often criticized for being too silly but that's exactly what it was intended to be and it did it well! Sometimes we need to totally escape from reality for a while and shows like the Beverly Hillbillies help us in that goal.

Just in case anyone missed it, we have a Beverly Hillbillies TV Show page at the main site. Check it out!

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Comedy -> The Beverly Hillbillies All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved