Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NEED THE NAME OF A MONSTER FIGHTING SHOW

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Fantasy/Horror -> NEED THE NAME OF A MONSTER FIGHTING SHOW
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dukeman

NEED THE NAME OF A MONSTER FIGHTING SHOW      Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:20 pm Reply with quote

howdy,

the show was either late 80's or early 90's. the main people were a guy and girl cop type who would fight supernatural/monsters. the show had a lot of comedy to it. i think there was something about one of their partners dying that plays out during the show.

Steve H

Re: NEED THE NAME OF A MONSTER FIGHTING SHOW      Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:48 am Reply with quote

dukeman wrote:
howdy,

the show was either late 80's or early 90's. the main people were a guy and girl cop type who would fight supernatural/monsters. the show had a lot of comedy to it. i think there was something about one of their partners dying that plays out during the show.

Sounds like Special Unit 2. However, it aired in the 2000's. They're Chicago cops who seek out (and usually kill) "links" - which are essentially the monsters of our nightmares and myths. Aired on UPN, and I've seen it in re-runs on cable fairly recently (probably SYfy, but I'm not sure). If this isn't it, I'd be surprised.

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Fantasy/Horror -> NEED THE NAME OF A MONSTER FIGHTING SHOW All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved