Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jericho
Goto page 1,
2, 3, 4, 5  Next  
Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Drama -> Jericho
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Jericho      Mon May 22, 2006 5:20 pm Reply with quote

Welcome to the Jericho forum at CrazyAboutTV.com!

Feel free to simply read what others have said about Jerico or use the "Post Message" buttons to leave a message of your own. Use the links to the right of the "post message" buttons to find another topic of interest to you, or click on the "Search" link at the top of any page!

Jericho is a drama tv show on CBS about a small town in Kansas cut off from the rest of the world after a nuclear explosion occurs on the horizon. If you would like to read more information about Jericho, visit our Jericho TV Show Page.

Thanks for visiting!

Last edited by CrazyAboutTV on Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Princess Alana

Only Jericho left?      Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:15 am Reply with quote

From the promos for the upcoming jericho tv show, I get the impression that only the town of Jericho survives a nuclear attack on the U.S. Is that true?

I think it would be hotter to have some other survivors in other cities that they could meet from time to time.

What do you think?

Friends Fan

Jericho the only city to survive?      Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:38 pm Reply with quote

I don't think it's clear that Jericho will be the only place to survive the attack. There may very well be other survivors in other cities.

It sounds like the show has kind of a "LOST" theme where the audience will be kept in the dark about why the attack happened, by who it was launched, and who else may have survived.QuestionQuestionQuestion

Done well it could be great! Let's keep our fingers crossed+++++

Mona Lisa

Jericho = LOST?      Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:39 am Reply with quote

I agree that it sounds like Jericho might have a kind of "LOST" angle. Where you're never sure exactly what has happened or what might happen next.

If so, I hope the actors and writers are good because I absolutely adore LOST!

Jeff

Jericho      Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:10 pm Reply with quote

My sense of Jericho is that the nuke explosion the townspeople observe is NOT the result of a international attack. It's either an accident or the result of terrorism. Like the Twighlight Zone featuring Earl Holliman as a panicking guy alone in a deserted town who wakes to find out he was just freaking out, I think it's gonna be a similar payoff: The townspeople act like a$$holes, thinking it's WW3 when it's something more prosaic. "You mean it wasn't WW3. Ooops. . . oh, never mind.

Becky
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Nobody knows what's happening on Jericho      Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:46 am Reply with quote

Quote:
It's either an accident or the result of terrorism.

I don't think there will be an answer for quite some time. I agree with "Friends Fan" that there will be a "LOST" component to the show that will keep us guessing what actually happened.

bentleygirl22

Watch the full first episode      Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:29 pm Reply with quote

I just watched it ... Its sooooo good !!!

jdh

Jericho TV Show      Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:07 am Reply with quote

I live in Kansas and there is not a single place in the entire state from which you can see mountains. Even 100 miles into eastern Colorado there are NO MOUNTAINS visible. I've lived in Lawrence and Denver. A little research would seem wise.

Re: jericho      Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:20 am Reply with quote

jdh wrote:
I live in Kansas and there is not a single place in the entire state from which you can see mountains. Even 100 miles into eastern Colorado there are NO MOUNTAINS visible. I've lived in Lawrence and Denver. A little research would seem wise.

Ahhh - come on! Rolling Eyes It is TV ... of course there are going to be things incorrect. You've just got to pretend that it is all realistic. hahah ...

bonafide

songs      Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:13 pm Reply with quote

hey!! does anybody here knows the title of (i think)
the first 3 songs played from the first episode?!?..
thanks

disneylauren

Pilot Episode      Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:37 pm Reply with quote

Hi Does anyone know where Dale Turners mom said that she was staying on the answering machine message to him?

Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:11 pm Reply with quote

i don't think she ever did. I think dale knew that they were in atlanta, but there was no mention of it in the tape.

Evielove

Dales mom      Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:13 pm Reply with quote

Dale said it himself after the mayors wife played the tape. She wasnt in Denver she was in Alanta, Goriga thats how they know it wasnt an acident.

manda murda

Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:20 pm Reply with quote

i love this show.
it is soo awesome.
but it's very unlikely that US Intelligence would allow such a thing to happen

Evielove

Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:24 pm Reply with quote

manda murda wrote:
i love this show.
it is soo awesome.
but it's very unlikely that US Intelligence would allow such a thing to happen

Just one thing you need to think about manda September 11. Do you really think that they would not let something like that happen? They didnt do a thing to stop the planes.

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Drama -> Jericho All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved