Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Take our "Best Reality Series Of All Time" Poll!
Goto page 1,
2  Next  
Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Reality TV -> Take our "Best Reality Series Of All Time" Poll!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Choose one
The Amazing Race
13%
 13%  [ 2 ]
American's Next Top Model
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
American Idol
20%
 20%  [ 3 ]
The Apprentice
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
Average Joe
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
The Bachelor
13%
 13%  [ 2 ]
Beauty and the Geek
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Big Brother
20%
 20%  [ 3 ]
Fear Factor
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
The Mole
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
The Osbournes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
The Real World
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
The Simple Life
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Survivor
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
All Others
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 15

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Take our "Best Reality Series Of All Time" Poll!      Sat Aug 06, 2005 4:28 pm Reply with quote

To be fair, we've listed them in alphabetical order. We know that some
will think we didn't include the best series. If you just loved "Who's
Your Daddy", you'll have to vote for "all others" ... sorry! Laughing

johnmason
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Tue Aug 09, 2005 5:04 pm Reply with quote

What about Britney & Kevin????

I'm just kidding!!!!!! Mr. Green

JazzLover

Tue Aug 09, 2005 6:08 pm Reply with quote

You didn't inclued I Want to be a Hilton on that list either! I bet it gets a really huge audience now that it's going up against Big Brother ... NOT!!!!

JazzLover

Tue Aug 09, 2005 6:10 pm Reply with quote

OOPS! Miss-spelled "include".

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Tue Aug 09, 2005 6:27 pm Reply with quote

Many others have made no spelling errors because they haven't posted anything.

Thanks for registering and posting! Getting a new forum going is one of the most difficult things to do on the web. Few will register because there are so few registered.

Well, you can see the dilemna!

I'll be checking in most days and will answer any questions that I can and just generally respond to those who do post.

Welcome! Please come back on occasion!

Last edited by CrazyAboutTV on Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total

johnmason
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Thu Aug 11, 2005 12:38 pm Reply with quote

I know a few other TV addicts. I'll send them the address to this forum as soon as I'm done here.

And jazzlover, don't sweat a simple typing error. Happens to me all the time. Fingers get moving a bit too fast and, oh well!

BYE! Rolling Eyes

MainMan

Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:54 am Reply with quote

I had to vote for Big Brother. Probably because it's one of the few things new that's on right now.

The Rebel Billionaire had a chance to get my vote if Branson would have flown one of the contestants into space on spaceship one, the venture he's involved with that will take private individuals into space.

It was probably still too dangerous and expensive to do for a reality show, darn it!

Oh ... I'm such a science and sci-fi geek! Luckily, I look like Brad Pitt! Rolling Eyes

P.S. - Is it possible that there could be a poll like this for the best sci-fi series of all time? I'd really like to see what comes out on top of that one!

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sat Aug 13, 2005 6:37 pm Reply with quote

MainMan wrote:
P.S. - Is it possible that there could be a poll like this for the best sci-fi series of all time? I'd really like to see what comes out on top of that one!

Anyone can start a poll. There are only a couple of guidelines:

1. You must start a "New Topic". You can't start a poll by replying in a current thread.
2. Poll options are limited to a maximum of 15 choices.

The option to add a poll will be at the bottom of the page after selecting "New Topic". And, of course, including the most likely choices in a poll will make the poll more enjoyable.

I also like to make the last choice, "All Others" or something like that. Then if someone's desired choice is not listed, they can click there and tell what their choice was in a message.

Have fun!

freespirit
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Mon Aug 29, 2005 8:39 pm Reply with quote

America's Next Top Model is my favorite because I am an aspiring model and I can identify with the contestants. It's rough out there!

Old Guy
Novice Member
Novice Member

Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:37 am Reply with quote

I can’t stand “Reality” TV. The term is an oxymoron anyway. There is nothing real about any of these shows. Even when the setup is realistic, the camera and the fifteen-minutes-of-fame factorm skew the contestants, the host and the outcome.

Sure, if I were twenty-something again, I’d eat roaches and drink raw sewage for a chance at a few grand. But to call it real is absurd. It’s just a more “respectable” version of bum fights.

Now, MXC, that’s reality! Laughing

JazzLover

Tue Oct 11, 2005 5:28 pm Reply with quote

Reality shows are not as hot as they once were. I just heard a report the other day that nearly all multiple season reality series have dropped in the ratings this year.

I believe they said that The Amazing Race was down something like 20% and The Apprentice was down 40%!

The newest rage seems to be the "LOST" clones where there's something mysterious going on but you're not exactly sure what it is.

AidansMom

Thu Oct 13, 2005 3:51 pm Reply with quote

What's the Amazing Race thinking? Are they ever going to leave the United States?

Possibly they're trying to save some money by getting rid of 3 or 4 families before spending big bucks on international airfares.

I do like the family concept though. Those two little kids especially! They've done really well so far! Laughing

your_girl_yoshi

Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:46 pm Reply with quote

my favorite show is america next top model,fear factor & the real world Surprised

Melinda

Best reality show ever      Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:45 am Reply with quote

My fave is Real World but I also enjoyed Big Brother and Temptation Island a lot as well! Smile

Happipuppi

Forget those! How about......      Fri Feb 17, 2006 5:19 pm Reply with quote

How about the ultimate in "Reality Shows"??!! The one that pretty much started the whole thing! COPS! (No,I'm not shouting,just putting up the title.)

There's nothing more real than that show! I don't watch every week but it's pretty much the same. Still,it's better than anything listed up above. Rolling Eyes Oh,and how about America's Most Wanted. I don't watch it at all but I know it's "reality".

I'd rather watch TV for drama (Boston Legal) or Comedy (That 70s Show).

If I truly want reality,I'll walk out my front door into the world. Wink

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Reality TV -> Take our "Best Reality Series Of All Time" Poll! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved