Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Shows you liked, but went away far too soon !

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> General TV Topics -> Shows you liked, but went away far too soon !
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NatureMuzic
Novice Member
Novice Member

Shows you liked, but went away far too soon !      Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:59 pm Reply with quote

I'm sure I'll think of others, but for now, a few are as follows:

First Monday In October, w/ James Garner, Charles Durning. The title refers to the day each year the Supreme Court reconvenes

The Education of Max Bickford: Richard Dreyfuss, Marcia Gay Harden, Helen Slater

Hope Island: Suki Kaiser & now I can't recall the male lead!

Byrds of Paradise: Tim Busfield, Seth Green, Jennifer Love Hewitt

Citizen Baines: James Cromwell

And from the 60's, It's ABout Time, It's about Space": Don't recall the 2 male stars, but 2 old greats were in it as well; Joe E. Ross & Imogene Coca ! Think it lasted 1, maybe a part of 2 seasons.

A big thanks to you CAT for this wonderful place for all of us TV fans to come together!

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

TV Shows cancelled way too soon!      Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:28 am Reply with quote

I also miss "First Monday". I liked "Citizen Baines" too, but I think that I also would have gotten tired of it soon.

Another one I miss is "Jericho" and yet another that's not confirmed as cancelled yet but I think it will be is "Kings".

uubob

Shows that went away too soon      Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:35 am Reply with quote

I wish there were more episodes of Becker. All the characters were great, and Ted Danson was such a likeable negative personality. And do you remember how well Margaret could sing?
I especially liked Fawlty Towers on PBS, and I understand only 12 episodes were filmed.

lisamorris

Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:12 am Reply with quote

Ya it was nice show! I too miss it

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> General TV Topics -> Shows you liked, but went away far too soon ! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved