Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Danger Theatre

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Comedy -> Danger Theatre
View previous topic :: View next topic  
craiggybhoy

Danger Theatre      Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:30 pm Reply with quote

its been driving me nuts for ages. does anyone know the name of the tv show from the 80s (i think).it starred a harley davidson riding secret agent.

Steve H

Re: name of comedy show      Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:51 pm Reply with quote

craiggybhoy wrote:
its been driving me nuts for ages. does anyone know the name of the tv show from the 80s (i think).it starred a harley davidson riding secret agent.

Sounds a bit like "Renegade." Not a comedy, though! This was an early 90's syndicated series starring Lorenzo Lamas as a cop who was framed for murder, changed his name and worked as a bounty hunter while trying to clear his name and bring the real bad guy to justice. He did ride a Harley.

craiggybhoy

Re: name of comedy show      Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:12 pm Reply with quote

craiggybhoy wrote:

Steve H wrote:
Sounds a bit like "Renegade." Not a comedy, though! This was an early 90's syndicated series starring Lorenzo Lamas as a cop who was framed for murder, changed his name and worked as a bounty hunter while trying to clear his name and bring the real bad guy to justice. He did ride a Harley.

i had a look on youtube and its not renegade but thanks anyway.

Steve H

Re: name of comedy show      Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:38 am Reply with quote

craiggybhoy wrote:
craiggybhoy wrote:

Steve H wrote:

i had a look on youtube and its not renegade but thanks anyway.

Okay. I think I have it. The Searcher was a component of the short-lived series Danger Theater. Diedrich Bader (probably best known as Oswald on the Drew Carey Show) played a rather dense loner-hero who road a bike.

craiggybhoy

Re: name of comedy show      Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:56 pm Reply with quote

[quote="craiggybhoy"]
craiggybhoy wrote:

Steve H wrote:

i h

fantastic thanks very much, thats definitely it,i thought it was danger man but as soon as i read your reply i knew you had it.

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Comedy -> Danger Theatre All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved