Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Magic Playing Cards, devils trapped in magic bag-NAME?

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Fantasy/Horror -> Magic Playing Cards, devils trapped in magic bag-NAME?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mastermind

Magic Playing Cards, devils trapped in magic bag-NAME?      Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:58 pm Reply with quote

I cannot for the life of me remember this awesome show. I don't know if it was part of a series or a one time show. I'll share everything I can remember about the show: a guy is traveling and shares some bread with some old guy or lady, and he/she gives him either a magic bag or magic playing cards (he ends up with both somehow, I just don't recall how he acquired them). His magic playing cards let's him win any card game he plays with anyone. He ends up playing some poker game with several little demons, I remember one of them saying "I"m cheating and I still can't win!" His magic bag allows him to say something magical and trap people/items in his bag. He ends up trapping the devils....in the end he is trying to save some from dying.
If I had to lend it to a time period I would say it occurred during late medieval times. I was just a kid when I watched this show so it was probably mid to late eighties that I saw this show.

Anyone who gets this deserves a medal. THANKS

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Fantasy/Horror -> Magic Playing Cards, devils trapped in magic bag-NAME? All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved