Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Show around 93-95 with kids singing songs video style?

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> General TV Topics -> Show around 93-95 with kids singing songs video style?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dittotv

Show around 93-95 with kids singing songs video style?      Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:58 am Reply with quote

There was a show that was kids sings movie videos. It wasn't Disney channel I don't believe. My kids loved it and we can't remember more than that! Thanks:)

dittotv

PBS show with multi cultural puppet kids, SKYE being one?      Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:59 am Reply with quote

Looking for puppet show with multi cultural kids. We can remember one named Skye.

dittotv

THis one is tuff!! Old show from 70's with live hamster?      Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:02 am Reply with quote

We used to watch a show early before school. We lived close to Canada so it may have been from there. We used to love it and had live chracters that were hamsters and one ws named Hammie Hamster. I have googled it and can't find anything!!

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> General TV Topics -> Show around 93-95 with kids singing songs video style? All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved