Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can someone help me please. i can'tremember the name of a tv

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Science Fiction -> Can someone help me please. i can'tremember the name of a tv
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sranan

Can someone help me please. i can'tremember the name of a tv      Mon May 08, 2006 9:41 am Reply with quote

Can someone help me please. i can'tremember the name of the tv show it is an action sci-fi about a man in a robot costume with some of them heavy weapons and has a cool sportive car and motorbike maybe it was related to he movie of charlie
Sheen "the Wraith'

I Graduatelly thank you if someone knows and can tell me the name of this tv show

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Robocop?      Mon May 08, 2006 3:41 pm Reply with quote

It sounds like it could be Robocop that you're talking about. If so, we have a web page on that series at:

http://www.crazyabouttv.com/robocop.html

If not, perhaps you can provide one of the actor's names or a year when you know it aired?

sranan

Tue May 09, 2006 2:38 am Reply with quote

No it is not robocop its from the period 80s - 1990. It is a man who would dress up in a robot costume armour and has some of them heavy weapons to protect the innocent and to defeat the bad guys and he has also a motorcycle helmet to protect his head. the armour robot costume has wires al over

Can someone know what i am talking about
Please!!!!

Thu May 11, 2006 11:59 pm Reply with quote

Was it a black man who was crippled and used a powered suit to walk?

sranan

Fri May 12, 2006 7:55 am Reply with quote

No it was just a little bit like the story line of the movie 'the Wraith" with charlie sheen only this is a tv show/serie

Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:19 pm Reply with quote

SUPER FORCE

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Super Force      Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:46 am Reply with quote

If it is Super Force, you can get the premiere TV movie on VHS only at Amazon.com. They're out of print but they have used copies that they claim are in very good condition for under ten bucks.

Check it out here at Amazon.

Nebka

Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:32 pm Reply with quote

I think it is M.A.N.T.I.S. a scientist builds a powerful exo-skeleton in order to walk again, and uses his new abilities to fight crime.

gplanas

possible show      Tue May 27, 2008 3:24 pm Reply with quote

There was a show, it was shown onSci-F for a while, with Dezi Arnes Jr., where he was a police officer in the computer department who created a holographic man. His creation could make solid holgraphic vehicles, helicoptors cars and I beleive a motorcycle.

Nebka

Tue May 27, 2008 3:31 pm Reply with quote

That Would Be Automan

jp4076

help old show name      Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:22 pm Reply with quote

first time here. i remember a show back in the late 60s. i think it was filmed in england. a couple of detective friends. one gets runned down and comes back as a ghost only his friend can see. he is always dressed in white of course, and drives his friend nuts. anyone remember it?

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

"Randall and Hopkirk (Deceased)" / "My Partne      Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:44 am Reply with quote

It sounds like you're talking about a series titled, "Randall and Hopkirk (Deceased)" that aired in England on ITV during the 1969-1970 season for 26 episodes.

The cast was composed of Mike Pratt (as Jeff Randall), Kenneth Cope (as Marty Hopkirk), and Annette Andre (as Jean Hopkirk). Marty Hopkirk was murdered in the first episode and then returned as the ghost.

When the series aired in the U.S., it was retitled, "My Partner the Ghost". Believe it or not, they renamed it for U.S. audiences because research showed that we Americans would not understand the word, "deceased"! This, of course was decided by the same brilliant minds that came up with the U.S. title, "My Partner the Ghost".

There was a remake of the series that aired during the 2000-2001 season starring Bob Mortimer and Vic Reeves. That one lasted for only 13 episodes.

Thanks for the great question!

ironman1188

Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:47 pm Reply with quote

Definitely sounds like Super Force

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Science Fiction -> Can someone help me please. i can'tremember the name of a tv All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved