Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HELP!!! I really want to know the name of this tv show

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Fantasy/Horror -> HELP!!! I really want to know the name of this tv show
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sranan

HELP!!! I really want to know the name of this tv show      Mon May 08, 2006 9:36 am Reply with quote

Can someone help me please. i can'tremember the name of the tv show it is an action sci-fi about a man in a robot costume with some of them heavy weapons and has a cool sportive car and motorbike maybe it was related to he movie of charlie
Sheen "the Wraith'

I Graduatelly thank you if someone knows and can tell me the name of this tv show

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Robocop?      Mon May 08, 2006 3:34 pm Reply with quote

I responded in your duplicate post here:

http://www.crazyabouttv.com/TVshowtalk/viewtopic.php?t=193

sranan

Tue May 09, 2006 2:33 am Reply with quote

No it is not robocop its from the period 80s - 1990. It is a man who would dress up in a robot costume armour and has some of them heavy weapons and he has also a motorcycle helmet to protect his head. the armour robot costume has wires al over

Can someone know what i am talking about
Please!!!!!

Zoe

Fri Jun 02, 2006 10:13 am Reply with quote

Sorry I do not know, but I would like to know to now as it sounds like a good show!

shaneoramme

is this it?      Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:26 am Reply with quote

Toei no SupaidÔ-Man" (1978) [TV-Series]
To fight against the evil Iron Cross Army, led by the space emperor Professor Monster, a daredevil motorcyclist transforms into the famous Marvel Superhero, with a racecar and giant transforming robot at his disposal.

sranan

Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:05 pm Reply with quote

No it isn't that. Does anyone else knows? it's a tv show that is almost exactly like the movie the Wraith with actor Charlie Sheen.

Nebka

Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:37 pm Reply with quote

It maybe Street Hawk here is the plot for it When Jessie Mach is crippled after an assault by an old enemy, his position as motorcycle cop seems finished. That was before a computer technician named Tuttle recruits him for a special government project. He is to be the test pilot for the Street Hawk, an advanced motorcycle that carried tremendous firepower and capable of speeds of over 300 MPH while in a city with little risk of collisions with Tuttle staying at the command center seeing everything Jessie through the camera in the helmet. This deal includes special surgery to repair his legs while keeping him the facade that he is still handicapped. Unfortunately for Tuttle, Jessie insists to get involved in stopping crime rather than the simple tests Tuttle wants. So now the city has the additional protection of the mysterious superhero known as Streethawk

ironman1188

Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:16 pm Reply with quote

The show was called Super Force and it starred Ken Olandt.

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Fantasy/Horror -> HELP!!! I really want to know the name of this tv show All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved