Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Runaway

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Drama -> Runaway
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Runaway      Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:03 pm Reply with quote

Welcome to the Runaway forum at CrazyAboutTV.com!

Feel free to simply read what others have said about Runaway or use the "Post Message" buttons to leave a message of your own. Use the links to the right of the "post message" buttons to find another topic of interest to you, or click on the "Search" link at the top of any page!

Runaway will be a drama series on the CW Network starring Donnie Wahlberg and Leslie Hope. If you would like to read more information about the series, check out our:

Runaway Page!

Ally McBeal Lover

Runaway sounds good!      Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:25 am Reply with quote

Runaway sounds a little bit like "the Fugitive with a family". Seeing how the wife and kids deal with having to become fugitives because their dad has been accused of a murder he didn't commit sounds interesting! And with the real killer and police both after the family the suspense could be non-stop!

AidansMom

Runaway Family Friendly?      Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:35 am Reply with quote

I hope that Runaway will be "family friendly". Hopefully it's something I can watch with my 7-yr-old. The idea of the whole family running together could be exciting for him too if the language and such isn't too bad.

kyglen053

can't find show      Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:34 pm Reply with quote

What happened to Runaway. I was watching it on CW and now I can't find it.
Glenna Wells
kyglen053@yahoo.com

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Runaway Has Been Cancelled      Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:08 am Reply with quote

The CW has cancelled Runaway after only 3 episodes. Six more were produced but it looks unlikely that they will be broadcast.

Runaway just simply didn't attract much of an audience. The #1 series, "CSI" draws 16 times the audience and #10, "Survivor" gets nearly 10 times as many viewers.

Since the number of viewers determines the income the network receives from advertising, that just wasn't enough for even the hope of future profitability for a full-fledged drama series.

Last edited by CrazyAboutTV on Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

michelle MacLean

too bad      Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:59 am Reply with quote

Well thats too bad the tv show was cancelled my friend who is an actress starting out went through Kontakt Model in Toronto to do background in the show and then it was cancelled so the episode she would have been in were never aired. I was called through my agency Kontakt to also audition for that tv show but i never went because of compilications. So i guess i didnt really miss out on anything but it would have been interesting. Very Happy C ya.

jajsage

runaway      Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:02 am Reply with quote

i heard this series is being released soon on commercial dvd.

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Runaway Dvds      Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:18 pm Reply with quote

According to Amazon.com, it will be released on March 24, 2009. They say it's only one dvd for $26.99. That sounds wrong to me. It's too much money and one Dvd would not hold all nine one-hour episodes. Typically, when shows are released on Dvd, they contain all produced episodes, including the ones that weren't broadcast.

My guess is that it will be a 2 or 3 Dvd set. Maybe even four if they include any special features. It just looks like the person who wrote their sales page didn't have much information to go on.

If you're interested, you can check out the page at Amazon for yourself. Hopefully they'll update it soon!

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Drama -> Runaway All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved