Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The View
Goto page
Previous  1, 2  
Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Talk Shows/Scandal -> The View
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Is Justin Bieber a virgin?      Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:03 am Reply with quote

There just might be a little "generation gap" going on between members of "The View". The other day Barbara Walters asked, "Do you think he (Justin Bieber) is a virgin?"

Bieber is due to appear on The View next week and Barbara wondered if she should ask him the question.

Her fellow panelists obviously didn't think it was anyone's business and that he should be left alone to get through puberty.

Barbara showed that she listens to her younger panelists from later generations when she responded jokingly, "Then I just won't do it."

TVProfessor
Site Admin
Site Admin

Justin Bieber Not the Daddy      Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:16 am Reply with quote

On Wednesday Justin Bieber told Barbara Walters on the View why he agreed to take a DNA test for paternity of a baby that a woman claimed he had fathered with her.

Bieber said, "I did it because I wanted to, I just wanted everything to be out in the open, and be like listen, there's no reason for this to be a discussion."

With Bieber so obviously certain that he could not possibly be the father, another question comes to mind. Why would this idiot woman accuse him of something that she knew never happened and could so easily be mis-proven?

Such false accusations only hurt women whose paternity claims are true. Will the next woman who is telling the truth be believed less because of this false claim?

misterg
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:21 pm Reply with quote

The lying broad ought to be thrown in prison! It was an obvious attempt at blackmail!

JazzLover

Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:08 am Reply with quote

I think Barbara should know that he's no virgin! If I was 17 and dating Selena Gomez I bet I wouldn't still be a virgin! That babe is hot!

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Talk Shows/Scandal -> The View All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved