Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Boy Meets World

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Comedy -> Boy Meets World
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Boy Meets World      Thu Apr 13, 2006 12:01 pm Reply with quote

Welcome to Boy Meets World at CrazyAboutTV.com forums!

Feel free to simply read what others have said about Boy Meets World or use the "Post Message" buttons to leave a message of your own. Use the links to the right of the "post message" buttons to find another topic of interest to you, or click on the "Search" link at the top of any page!

If you would like to read more information about Boy Meets World, you can find our web page about that show at:

http://www.crazyabouttv.com/boymeetsworld.html

Thanks for visiting!

Last edited by CrazyAboutTV on Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total

RJohnson

Boy Meets World was my life!      Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:03 pm Reply with quote

I remember watching Boy Meets World and thinking, "Gee, that's my life"!

It seemed like every time Cory would get into some jam or experience some new thing, the very same thing had recently happened to me.

Great show!

bluesloth15

BOy meets world      Fri Jun 16, 2006 4:04 pm Reply with quote

I LOVE BMW Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation ive often wanted to wrap up my own cory and take him home with me Exclamation

norhan

i love "boy meets world"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!      Thu Jun 29, 2006 5:03 am Reply with quote

i love that show, i feel like i'm in it!!!!!!! its almost like ma life!!! its perfect i never miss out any episodes!!!!!!!

i think the hottest of them all is Will Friedle as Eric Matthwes!!!!!!!!!!

love ya!!!!!!! xxxxx

kr

cory and topanga!      Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:43 pm Reply with quote

i love watching boy meets world and i love how no matter what you knew cory and topanga were destined to be together!! its so sweet!

IM THE BIGGESTTTTTTTTTTTTT FANNNNNNNNNNN BOY MEETS WOLRD :D      Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:20 pm Reply with quote

SHAWNS THE HOTTEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

ERIC'S THE FUNNIEST!!! Shocked

I <3 MR. FEENY Razz

<3      Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:21 pm Reply with quote

shawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<3<3<3<3

JazzLover

Shawn from Boy Meets World      Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:00 pm Reply with quote

Eat your hearts out! Twisted Evil

JazzLover

Boy Meets World Honey!      Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:52 pm Reply with quote

And for us guys, Danielle Fishel (Topanga) and another hot babe!

raj

Invite for friendship      Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:29 am Reply with quote

Would you like to join me friendship Cool

Raj

LooneyToon

Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:42 pm Reply with quote

hahaha
mr feeney, gotta love him

BoyMeetsWorldThemeSong

Boy Meets World Theme Song      Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:01 pm Reply with quote

Hi, for all you die hard fans, the Boy Meets World Theme Song is now available on iTunes. I play guitar with Phil Rosenthal and Twenty Cent Crush, who actually wrote the theme with the lyrics from the last few seasons (this is incorrectly credited on this site) and we just put it online.
Some trivia for you... The theme was originally a 2:30 song written for the show. The producers needed only 22 seconds so it was cut back. So, we just decided to record the full length version, after putting if off for a long time, so if you want to hear it, you can get it on iTunes.
More trivia... the original lyrics were.. "Running down this labyrinth called life", but the producers felt the word "labyrinth" was too complex and it was changed to "Running down this road that we call life".

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Boy Meets World Theme Song Composer      Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:26 pm Reply with quote

I did have "Ray Colcord" credited as the composer of the theme song. After further investigation I was able to verify that Ray composed much of the music for the episodes but not the theme song.

I have changed our "Boy Meets World" page to properly credit Phil Rosenthal as the composer.

Thanks for the correction!

LooneyToon

Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:00 pm Reply with quote

Wow .. seriously one of the better series I saw, while growing up. It was part of ABC's TGIF lineup, right? They need to bring back shows like BMW .. awesome stuff.

JazzLover

ABC's TGIF Lineup with Boy Meets World      Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:52 am Reply with quote

Quote:
It was part of ABC's TGIF lineup, right?

Boy Meets World premeired on Friday, September 24, 1993 at 8:30 PM right after "Family Matters". It was followed by "Step by Step" and "Hangin' With Mr. Cooper.

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Comedy -> Boy Meets World All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved