Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Red Skelton Show

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Comedy -> Red Skelton Show
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Red Skelton Show      Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:38 pm Reply with quote

Welcome to The Red Skelton Show forum at CrazyAboutTV.com!

Feel free to simply read what others have said about The Red Skelton Show or use the "Post Message" buttons to leave a message of your own. Use the links to the right of the "post message" buttons to find another topic of interest to you, or click on the "Search" link at the top of any page!

If you would like to read more information, please visit our The Red Skelton Show page!

Thanks for visiting!

Brainred

Red Skelton "LIVE" in Las Vegas      Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:51 pm Reply with quote

To me Red Skelton was a very funny man who never tried to offend anyone or use foul language to make people laugh. That is the sign of true comedic genius. Laughing I'm not to sure when comedy took a turn for the curse, but I think it had something to do with George Carlin, not that I dislike Carlin....he had some very clever and funny bits, especially the two minute warning.
I know that there are millions of people out there that miss Red Skelton on TV. If you never got the chance to see him "LIVE" then I want to offer you the next best thing. Brian Hoffman re-creates Red Skelton 4 nights a week in Las Vegas. This is a new and ongoing show that is very funny and a great show for the entire family.
Brian hosts the show as Red Skelton doing that signature slapstick that made Red famous. Wink
Next time in Las Vegas check out the "Best Comedy Show" in Las Vegas and the only one with a Red Skelton impersonator.
Larry G Jones~Singing Impressionist. 9pm Sunday through Wednesday 99 Convention Center Drive inside the Royal Resort.

I wish you continued success in all you do.
Goodnight now and may God bless.
Brian Hoffman~Red Skelton Impersonator.

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Comedy -> Red Skelton Show All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved