Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What has Heath Ledger been in Besides Dark Knight?

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> General TV Topics -> What has Heath Ledger been in Besides Dark Knight?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LooneyToon

What has Heath Ledger been in Besides Dark Knight?      Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:19 pm Reply with quote

So, I saw the golden globes the other nite and the Dark Knight director (the guy who accepted Heath’s award) kept talking about the incredible film history Heath had. I'm not trying to be cruel but i need someone to refresh my memory. What other “quality” films has he even been in besides Dark Knight? The only one that comes to mind is 10 Things I hate about you. Yeah, doesn't even come close..i know

SOFarSoGood

Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:50 pm Reply with quote

Brokeback was one of his best films. a bit overrated though. honestly i'd rather watch Philadelphia any day over that one.

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Heath Ledger Filmography      Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:13 pm Reply with quote

Here's Heath's last 14 films:

The Dark Knight (2008)
I'm Not There. (2007)
Candy (2006)
Casanova (2005)
Brokeback Mountain (2005)
The Brothers Grimm (2005)
Lords of Dogtown (2005)
The Order (2003)
Ned Kelly (2003)
The Four Feathers (2002)
Monster's Ball (2001)
A Knight's Tale (2001)
The Patriot (2000)

And there's another that's still in production that will be out in 2009 titled, "The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus".

Imposter34

Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:54 pm Reply with quote

Yeah Philadelphia is pretty good. This weekend I'm watching a movie thats similar to Philadelphia.

(A close friend of mine recently came out to all of us...i'm still in shock)

the movie is a true story about this kid who gets rejected by his mom for being gay and ultimately ends up committing suicide. she feels so guilty after and then became one of the most well known gay activists figures in the US.

SOFarSoGood

Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:19 pm Reply with quote

i watched the movie and cried like a baby...it really got to me and i just feel bad for those that have to go through this internal struggle

LooneyToon

Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:42 pm Reply with quote

Ohh .. I forgot that he was in the Patriot! Ah .. he was the son! Goodness, he looked so much younger there.

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> General TV Topics -> What has Heath Ledger been in Besides Dark Knight? All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved