Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2 childhood tv programs i cannot remeber...

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> General TV Topics -> 2 childhood tv programs i cannot remeber...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Redheat

2 childhood tv programs i cannot remeber...      Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:17 pm Reply with quote

Just to say thank god for this site and i hope someone can help.

The two programs i remember are from the mid 80s or above i remember watching them in primary school. The first...

It was a story about a family who was poor and they were given a cow for some reason. they had strict instructions to only milk it once a day and it will forever bear milk. They were happy and rich as they could make cheese and sell the milk, then one day one of the family got greedy and milked it twice and it dried up. I cannot remember much else.

The second is only a small fragment of a scene and is the main one i hope for information on.

All i remember is 2-3 people underground looking for orange shapes in caves. And one of the people got her red woolly jumper caught near the start of the cave and it continued to unwind all the way in. That is all i am afraid.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> General TV Topics -> 2 childhood tv programs i cannot remeber... All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved