Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums
 
 FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Looking for the name of an old tv show
 
Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Fantasy/Horror -> Looking for the name of an old tv show
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
bobbylamb11



Joined: 13 Jan 2009
Posts: 2

Looking for the name of an old tv show      Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:02 pm Reply with quote

It was about a cop who killed his wifes murderer and died and went to hell. The devil gave him a chance to get out of hell by finding 13 demons that had escaped from hell, the cos body was covered by tattoos each tattoo represented one of the demons, each time he sent one back to hell one of the tattoos would disappear, the way to send them back was to poke their eyes out. thanks
 
View user's profile Send private message
slpless knight



Joined: 24 Jan 2009
Posts: 3

Re: Looking for the name of an old tv show      Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:35 pm Reply with quote

bobbylamb11 wrote:
It was about a cop who killed his wifes murderer and died and went to hell. The devil gave him a chance to get out of hell by finding 13 demons that had escaped from hell, the cos body was covered by tattoos each tattoo represented one of the demons, each time he sent one back to hell one of the tattoos would disappear, the way to send them back was to poke their eyes out. thanks


BRIMSTONE. it starred Peter Horton as the dead cop and John Glover as the Devil
 
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
bobbylamb11



Joined: 13 Jan 2009
Posts: 2

thanks      Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:20 pm Reply with quote

thanks again for the name of the show i can show my girl friend i'am not nuts
 
View user's profile Send private message
lmdbluis



Joined: 09 Nov 2009
Posts: 1

I'm looking for a series name too xD      Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:18 pm Reply with quote

It is about a person who died on a train station, and goverment placed his mind on a younger superior body, and became source of a spy, he has conflicts because miss his family.
Thanks in advance if somebody knows it xD
 
View user's profile Send private message
Steve H
Full Member
Full Member


Joined: 11 Jun 2009
Posts: 41
Location: Maine, U.S.A.

Re: I'm looking for a series name too xD      Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:50 pm Reply with quote

lmdbluis wrote:
It is about a person who died on a train station, and goverment placed his mind on a younger superior body, and became source of a spy, he has conflicts because miss his family.
Thanks in advance if somebody knows it xD


That's "Now and Again." Aired on CBS on Friday nights. The original character was played by John Goodman. The new (government-engineered "super")body was played by Eric Close. Margaret Colin was the wife he left behind, whom he attempted to reconnect with, despite the instistence of his "handlers" that he stay clear (as he was now a government agent). Good show, but it didn't have a chance.
 
View user's profile Send private message
AidansMom
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 30 Aug 2005
Posts: 134

Name of an old tv show      Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:56 am Reply with quote

My husband simply loved Now and Again! He's almost 40 years old and still wants to be a super-spy!
 
View user's profile Send private message
ironman1188
Full Member
Full Member


Joined: 07 Mar 2011
Posts: 35
Location: New Jersey

      Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:07 pm Reply with quote

That was a great show, Now and Again, but left totally unresolved.
 
View user's profile Send private message
Elizabeth_I
Full Member
Full Member


Joined: 08 Apr 2011
Posts: 28

Re: Name of an old tv show      Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:30 am Reply with quote

AidansMom wrote:
My husband simply loved Now and Again! He's almost 40 years old and still wants to be a super-spy!

Laughing my is just the same, but older;)
 
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Fantasy/Horror -> Looking for the name of an old tv show All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1
 



© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved