Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking for the name of an old tv show

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Fantasy/Horror -> Looking for the name of an old tv show
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bobbylamb11

Looking for the name of an old tv show      Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:02 pm Reply with quote

It was about a cop who killed his wifes murderer and died and went to hell. The devil gave him a chance to get out of hell by finding 13 demons that had escaped from hell, the cos body was covered by tattoos each tattoo represented one of the demons, each time he sent one back to hell one of the tattoos would disappear, the way to send them back was to poke their eyes out. thanks

slpless knight

Re: Looking for the name of an old tv show      Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:35 pm Reply with quote

bobbylamb11 wrote:
It was about a cop who killed his wifes murderer and died and went to hell. The devil gave him a chance to get out of hell by finding 13 demons that had escaped from hell, the cos body was covered by tattoos each tattoo represented one of the demons, each time he sent one back to hell one of the tattoos would disappear, the way to send them back was to poke their eyes out. thanks

BRIMSTONE. it starred Peter Horton as the dead cop and John Glover as the Devil

bobbylamb11

thanks      Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:20 pm Reply with quote

thanks again for the name of the show i can show my girl friend i'am not nuts

lmdbluis

I'm looking for a series name too xD      Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:18 pm Reply with quote

It is about a person who died on a train station, and goverment placed his mind on a younger superior body, and became source of a spy, he has conflicts because miss his family.
Thanks in advance if somebody knows it xD

Steve H

Re: I'm looking for a series name too xD      Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:50 pm Reply with quote

lmdbluis wrote:
It is about a person who died on a train station, and goverment placed his mind on a younger superior body, and became source of a spy, he has conflicts because miss his family.
Thanks in advance if somebody knows it xD

That's "Now and Again." Aired on CBS on Friday nights. The original character was played by John Goodman. The new (government-engineered "super")body was played by Eric Close. Margaret Colin was the wife he left behind, whom he attempted to reconnect with, despite the instistence of his "handlers" that he stay clear (as he was now a government agent). Good show, but it didn't have a chance.

AidansMom

Name of an old tv show      Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:56 am Reply with quote

My husband simply loved Now and Again! He's almost 40 years old and still wants to be a super-spy!

ironman1188

Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:07 pm Reply with quote

That was a great show, Now and Again, but left totally unresolved.

Elizabeth_I

Re: Name of an old tv show      Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:30 am Reply with quote

AidansMom wrote:
My husband simply loved Now and Again! He's almost 40 years old and still wants to be a super-spy!

Laughing my is just the same, but older;)

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Fantasy/Horror -> Looking for the name of an old tv show All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved