Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Coach
Goto page 1,
2  Next  
Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Comedy -> Coach
View previous topic :: View next topic  
misti46

Coach      Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:57 am Reply with quote

In one of the beginning seasons of the Coach TV series, Hayden was sitting in a bar and the group in the bar (football players for the Minnesota College) sang the words to the Coach theme song and Hayden sat at the table and started singing the song too.

Can anyone please tell me how I can find those lyrics? or even what episode it was in?

Please help, am going nuts trying to find it and the re-runs don't go back that far. Shocked

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thu Feb 09, 2006 11:40 am Reply with quote

The only clue I've been able to find is where someone said that the first line of the song was:

"When The Screaming Eagles come to town"

I couldn't even get a second source for that, so it may not be correct.

That source also said that the song was the fight song for coach Hayden's team, "The Screaming Eagles".

Coach Bill

Band Director      Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:01 pm Reply with quote

What was the name of the band director in the show?

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Coach Theme Lyrics      Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:14 am Reply with quote

Great idea to search from the angle of the music makers or performers!

I found that John Morris wrote the theme song for Coach. I searched my resources for a bit and kept seeing references to "instrumental" which would indicate that those sources don't realize that words were ever written for the theme.

Maybe someone else can find the lyrics through the name John Morris.

tacosix

Kelly, Coach Fox's daughter      Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:43 am Reply with quote

Why didn't Kelly appear in the final episode of the series? If no one has an answer, is there someone from the series who may know.[/b]

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Kelly on Coach      Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:49 am Reply with quote

Clare Carey who played Hayden Fox's daughter on Coach was never a "regular" cast member so it's not surprising that she didn't appear on the 3-part finale.

Clare appeared on 59 of the 200 episodes. She played what's known as a "recurring character". Her last episode was more than two years before the series finale.

She is still in show business. She played the role of "Mary Bailey" on the series, "Jericho" on 17 of its 22 episodes last season. She will appear as "Celia" in the movie, "La Cucina" which will, hopefully, be released in 2008.

Last edited by CrazyAboutTV on Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total

tacosix

Kelly      Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:38 am Reply with quote

Thanks for the info. I was curious because her boyfriend, Stewart, was on the last show that it seemed odd that she was not.

But I guess that's show biz.

Thanks again.

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Coach TV Show Cast      Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:14 am Reply with quote

It was kind of strange that Kris Kamm (Stuart Rosebrock) appeared on the final episode. He had not been seen for more than 5 years and then he shows up on the finale. Maybe they tried to get everyone that they could from past seasons and, for some reason, Clare Carey couldn't make it. Who knows?

I love TV

Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:40 am Reply with quote

This show was great, it used to be on tv but it's not on anymore. Luther was my favorite character, he was the "comic relief" of this show. The show would of been kind of boring without Luther.

skycyclepilot

Help Me Identify An Episode      Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:20 pm Reply with quote

I remember an episode in which several members of the cast wound up trapped in a fire tower. Someone had thrown a cigarette from the tower, starting a fire.

A helicopter dumped water to kill the fire, and the whole cast got soaking wet.

Can anyone identify this episode?

Steve H

Re: Help Me Identify An Episode      Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:25 pm Reply with quote

skycyclepilot wrote:
I remember an episode in which several members of the cast wound up trapped in a fire tower. Someone had thrown a cigarette from the tower, starting a fire.

Yes, this is the one where Luther's old friend, played by Dick Martin, who had "stolen" Luther's girlfriend and married her when they were younger, came to town -- now a widower. Luther and he get into another fight over a woman, and they end up in the fire tower because Luther had run off to hide there in his anger. Before climbing up to apologize, Martin's character had dropped a cigarette. Hayden, Luther, and Dick Martin's character were the ones in the scene. Don't know the title, though. I'll see if there's a reference to Dick Martin in any episode guide sites.

Steve H

Re: Help Me Identify An Episode      Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:29 pm Reply with quote

Steve H wrote:
skycyclepilot wrote:

Yes, this is the one where Luther's old friend, played by Dick Martin, who had "stolen" Luther's girlfriend and married her when they were younger, came to town -- now a widower. Luther and he get into another fight over a woman, and they end up in the fire tower because Luther had run off to hide there in his anger. Before climbing up to apologize, Martin's character had dropped a cigarette. Hayden, Luther, and Dick Martin's character were the ones in the scene. Don't know the title, though. I'll see if there's a reference to Dick Martin in any episode guide sites.

imdb has Martin appearing in in two episodes. Season 3, eps 15 and 16. "The Marion Kind" (parts 1 and 2). This should be it.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0543626/

skycyclepilot

Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:32 pm Reply with quote

That's it! Very good detective work. Many thanks...

JazzLover

Smoking and fires      Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:22 am Reply with quote

I bet that this guy's smoking causes lots of fires!

kkaiser48

Dauber's Girlfriend Judy      Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:07 pm Reply with quote

What did coach call Judy, Dauber's girlfriend? Question

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Comedy -> Coach All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved