Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My World and Welcome To It

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Comedy -> My World and Welcome To It
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LandoftheGiants

My World and Welcome To It      Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:01 pm Reply with quote

Does anyone remember the name of partially animated show where a cartoonist creates sketches which come alive. Many of the character conversations would start when the gentleman's wife would say something to him. I am not sure of the number of shows that were produced, but I think it was early 70's and aired in the evening. [/b]

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:54 pm Reply with quote

It sounds like "My World and Welcome to It" to me.

LandoftheGiants

That's IT!      Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:42 am Reply with quote

Thank you for your reply. I have asked dozens of people if they remembered the show, and no one could ever recall it. I appreciate knowing I wasn't crazy.. LOL. I was 6/7 years old when I was watching it, and remember how I used to continue to tune it to its usual airtime, week after week waiting for its return. I think this could be a big hit today at a fraction of the cost! Don't you?

Thank you again.

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:21 am Reply with quote

It's got a plotline with possibilities and yes, there's no doubt that the computer animating software and computers of today would be either cheaper than hand-drawn animation of the 1960s/70s.

It wouldn't shock me to someday see another series with the same plotline. Everything old is eventually new again!

pwhs

My World and Welcome To It on DVD      Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:46 pm Reply with quote

Does anyone know if this TV series is available on DVD to buy, or is available anywhere to download.

I loved it when it was on TV

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Comedy -> My World and Welcome To It All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved