Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Weight Loss on Reality TV...

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> General TV Topics -> Weight Loss on Reality TV...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LooneyToon

Weight Loss on Reality TV...      Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:19 pm Reply with quote

I always put on some extra weight during the holidays and I usually try to go on a "diet," but of course i fail miserably trying to keep it up. haha...

I watch those shows like The Biggest Loser and noticed that I've been doing pretty well for almost a year now. In the beginning I used to watch it for fun but then I got serious about it and actually followed some of their advice...

Anyone else go through anything similar?

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:17 pm Reply with quote

I've lost and gained hundreds of pounds during my lifetime. I usually only lost weight when motivated by the desire to attract a female (or keep from losing one).

Now I'm getting older and that reason doesn't work anymore so I'm tending to carry a bit more weight than I used to. As long as I feel good enough to stay active, I'm happy now.

LooneyToon

Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:53 pm Reply with quote

staying active is key..and as long as your moving around a lot & eating right then your maintaining your health which is the most important overall

SOFarSoGood

Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:31 pm Reply with quote

It happens to me to...but I think it could go either way really. Some of these diet shows are so entertaining but are not too informative when it comes to educational aspect of dieting. So I definitely watch the other shows too just to get useful dieting & eating tips. So yeah, it's 50/50 for me. Either way I'll watch these shows cuz its going to benefit me in the end.

Imposter34

Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:52 pm Reply with quote

Yeah I try not to watch too much reality tv but in the end i do. lol.

There's also the national body challenge on the discovery channel. I might as well watch cuz i have to get rid of the holiday weight. lol

SOFarSoGood

Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:49 pm Reply with quote

i watched that show last night. It was great to see these ladies support each other. it just shows how much their dedicated to losing weight.

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> General TV Topics -> Weight Loss on Reality TV... All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved