Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Blossom

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Comedy -> Blossom
View previous topic :: View next topic  
freespirit
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Blossom      Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:10 pm Reply with quote

Can anybody remember the word's to the opening tune on Blossom?

It started somethng like "I don't know about my future ... it's anybody's guess" or something like that.

thanks!

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Blossom theme song lyrics      Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:35 am Reply with quote

You were pretty close!

We have the entire lyrics for the Blossom theme song on our Blossom page at:

http://www.crazyabouttv.com/blossom.html

Last edited by CrazyAboutTV on Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Medin & Silvia

We miss Blossom!      Fri May 19, 2006 1:14 pm Reply with quote

Hello Little Friends!!
We are from Spain an we are in LOVE with Blossom and here there isnīt any more at TV. Could you tell us where can we see her at internet? to remember our wonder years. We miss you so much Blossom!!!
---with Love from Spain---

I love TV

Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:35 am Reply with quote

Anyone know if this show will ever released on DVD? I remember watching Blossom when I was in highschool, so I was able to relate to Blossom and all her teenage anxieties.

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Blossom Dvds      Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:56 pm Reply with quote

Even if it's never released on dvd, it's likely that it will be legally available online someday. It's so much cheaper for the studios to throw stuff online that they really have little to lose.

Some shows have licensing problems. If the music, for example, is copyrighted by someone else and the studio only bought the rights for one time on the air, it may cost too much to buy the rights. Sometimes shows didn't get the rights to rebroadcast a particular guest star's performance or there's some other problem.

In Blossom's case, I suspect that the owners of the copyright just don't see a profit in making it available. In our wonderful capitalistic system, that's all the corporate bigwigs care about.

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Comedy -> Blossom All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved