Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Commercial on E

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> General TV Topics -> Commercial on E
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LooneyToon

Commercial on E      Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:53 pm Reply with quote

i was watching the E channel the other night and i saw a bunch of commercials for a Fall Out Boy concert that's going to be aired on tv but i keep missing the network (i know its not E). Has anyone seen the same commercial? When/where does it air??

SOFarSoGood

Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:58 pm Reply with quote

Hmm... I saw a commercial for that the other day while I was watching Adult Swim, but I dont think its on that channel either. Sorry I'm not very helpful.

Imposter34

Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:43 pm Reply with quote

yea oddly enough I was barely paying attention when I was watching How I met your Mother, but I did notice when the FOB commercial came on...im definitely gonna watch it tonight on that fuse channel..looks like they're going to put on quite a show! they better!

Imposter34

Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:11 pm Reply with quote

hey did u guys catch the FOB show last night? It was entertaining..not my favorite though...but like I said I think for the most part they put on quite a show..although I definitely could have done without those creepy bears dancing on stage...

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> General TV Topics -> Commercial on E All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved