Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I'm done with American Idol

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> General TV Topics -> I'm done with American Idol
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LooneyToon

I'm done with American Idol      Thu May 08, 2008 5:27 pm Reply with quote

I'm so off American Idol right now. They have officially kicked off all the people that I LOVE and right now I can really care less who wins (probably going to be David A and that makes me even more mad). What shows do you guys love, because I need to get into some new shows.

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

American Idol Forum      Fri May 09, 2008 9:36 am Reply with quote

If you would like to read more people's comments about American Idol, please visit our American Idol Forum!

SOFarSoGood

Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:52 pm Reply with quote

You should check out army wives.. The show is really good. Last nights episode was amazing!

tvaddict
Junior Novice Member
Junior Novice Member

Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:48 pm Reply with quote

i love this season of american idol!! love DAvid cook!!! he's the best!!! You Rock DAvid Cook!!

LooneyToon

Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:33 pm Reply with quote

Good call on Army Wives SoFarSoGood I am absolutely obsessed with the show I cant wait to see what happens with Denise and Frank next episode!

SOFarSoGood

Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:43 pm Reply with quote

Thanx. Are you excited for the finale on sunday?? I know I am! I am kinda thinking that Frank is the one that dies in the Season Finale!

LooneyToon

Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:35 pm Reply with quote

Looks like I gotchya too late SarSoGood lol...but yeaa I was really excited all throughout the end of the finale. This show has completely came out of left field for me and drew me in to the point where I can't wait for the next season. So many cliffhangers! Just how I like my drama shows...about Denise and Frank...they need to come to the reality that they are meant to be already! ..and poor Jeremy needs to find happiness too since Amanda is gone now... sheesh!

jbron8

Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:33 pm Reply with quote

american idol for the past couple seasons have kicked off people consistently that were good. i stopped watching after season 5.

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> General TV Topics -> I'm done with American Idol All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved