Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What is the name of this show

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> General TV Topics -> What is the name of this show
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mater1269

What is the name of this show      Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:38 pm Reply with quote

my dad told me about a show from when he was a kid that was funny. He says the name of it was Arthur but I can't find it. He said it was some guy that was going to get a lot of money but he had to get married first. He finds a girl but they didn't like her so he told them to keep the money then they say it was a test and give him the money.

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Arthur Movie - Dudley Moore      Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:18 am Reply with quote

I'm pretty sure you're talking about a 1981 movie titled, "Arthur" starring "Dudley Moore".

Arthur was a rich, spoiled son of a billionaire whose family decided that it was time for him to grow up. Part of their growing up process was to have Arthur marry another rich man's daughter.

Arthur then met and fell in love with a poor women (Liza Minnelli) and his family threatened to cut him off!

Dudley Moore was absolutely fantastic in the role! I cracked up laughing most of the way through on the third time I saw it! It might be a little old but if you've never seen it, I highly recommend you do!

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> General TV Topics -> What is the name of this show All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved