Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

do you remember what this show is?

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> General Discussion -> do you remember what this show is?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mustknow

do you remember what this show is?      Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:16 am Reply with quote

hi,
i needed your help in tyring to remember what this show is called..

it was an 80's show that featured a teenage girl with curly brown hair and a slightly throaty voice who would tell the story of her day to the moon by sitting by the window every night. i think she had a single mom and i think there was an episode where she wanted to go to a dance but her mom couldn't afford to get her a new dress so they got her dress at a second hand store and covered this one stain with a flower but at the dance her enemy recgonized the dress because she donated it and ripped the flower off in front of the whole school...

if you remmeber, please let me know what this show was called because it's driving me crazy1!!! thanks

brat1969

Help name this show      Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:50 pm Reply with quote

There was this tv show that I used to watch all the time, One of the characters was like somewhat of an alien looked like he had a blender for a head, and they sat in a movie theater and commented on the movie that was showing.

if this is confusing LOL I've been raking my brain on this one Exclamation

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:37 am Reply with quote

Quote:
they sat in a movie theater and commented on the movie that was showing

It sounds like you're talking about Mystery Science Theater 3000.

They would watch mostly "B" movies and ridicule them. It could be pretty funny!

I hope that was the one you were thinking of!

brat1969

Mystery Science Theater 3000      Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:06 pm Reply with quote

Quote:
It sounds like you're talking about Mystery Science Theater 3000.

Yes that is exactly it ty very much

Fiiirst

Do you remember this show?      Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:16 am Reply with quote

It came on early mornings during the 80's around the same time as Thatís Cat. I use to watch it before I went to school. The show had a multi-racial cast of teenagers that would sing, dance and rap. I cant remember specifics, but I do recall this one smaller stocky black kid, and a much taller looking black kid in it. At the end of the credits they would have this song, ď You are the world, you are what you say and feel (or something along those lines).

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> General Discussion -> do you remember what this show is? All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved