Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Richard Diamond

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Report Problems/Errors Here Or At Our Site -> Richard Diamond
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Army

Richard Diamond      Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:26 pm Reply with quote

I believe Mary Tyler Moore's legs were the only part shown of Diamond's secretary/answer service. Is this show listed? Couldn't find it yet it must have been before the Dick Van Dyke Show.

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Richard Diamond, Private Detective      Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:23 am Reply with quote

In addition to her legs, they also showed Mary Tyler Moore's hands but never her face.

That show is not listed at this time. I've added it to the list of future pages to add. There have been tens of thousands of television shows. We are a small operation with myself and a few very occasional contributors who write all the pages so we will never have them all.

We currently have approximately 1500 series listed at CrazyAboutTV.com.

Thanks for your interest!

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Report Problems/Errors Here Or At Our Site -> Richard Diamond All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved