Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

the future of Scrubs

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> General TV Topics -> the future of Scrubs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SOFarSoGood

the future of Scrubs      Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:01 pm Reply with quote

What do you think will become of the series after Zack Braff makes his exit? I don't see it continuing very long without him and really, a spinoff would just be terrible as they always are.

LooneyToon

Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:24 pm Reply with quote

I think it should be done by now anyway. It's not nearly as good as it used to be and frankly JD has just gotten pretty annoying. I say let it end and the cast can go on to other things. Judy Reyes already just made a movie so she must not be anticipating much more with Scrubs.

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Scrubs Forum      Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:47 pm Reply with quote

Just a note from Admin:

You'll be more likely to get replies if you post here in our Scrubs forum.

SOFarSoGood

Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:47 pm Reply with quote

Yes I saw it but I wanted to open a specific topic of Scrubs rather than just a general discussion. I'd be more than happy to take it there though if you'd prefer that Very Happy

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:09 am Reply with quote

It's fine!

Just wanted to let anyone finding this thread know that there's an actual Scrubs thread.

We link to that thread from our Scrubs Page too, so it's likely that more people would see a Scrubs post there.

SOFarSoGood

Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:01 pm Reply with quote

D'oh I shoulda thought of that!

Looney - Are you talking about Little Girl Lost?

LooneyToon

Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:40 pm Reply with quote

Yeah... It's based on that Delimar Cuevas story. If you google it you can read all about it.

The movie is on this sunday night at 8 on LMN. Unfortunately I won't be around to watch it but I did set my tivo already!

SOFarSoGood

Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:18 pm Reply with quote

I have to catch a re-run tonight... I hope they are showing one! Did anyone get to watch this Sunday night?

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> General TV Topics -> the future of Scrubs All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved