Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Question abt Dragnet episode with Secret Service

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> General TV Topics -> Question abt Dragnet episode with Secret Service
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cagrl

Question abt Dragnet episode with Secret Service      Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:50 pm Reply with quote

There was an episode of Dragnet that concerned the preparation that takes place before the president comes to a city. In this episode an advance team of agents comes to L.A. to prepare for the visit. Toward the end of the episode the agent recites to Sgt. Friday the lines of a placque (?) that he says hangs in the offices of the Secret Service in Washington D.C. The lines go something like this: Last night a man approached the guard on duty. He was well dressed and nothing about his demeanor caused concern. For a split second the guard relaxed his vigil. Thirty minutes later the 16th President of the United States lay mortally wounded. My question....does anyone know if this "saying" actually exists or do you know what episode this was. I've looked at an episode list for Dragnet but I didn't find one that sounded right. The episode had to be from the late 1960's

JazzLover

Dragnet Secret Service episode      Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:46 am Reply with quote

I looked for quite a while and couldn't find anything. Sorry!

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> General TV Topics -> Question abt Dragnet episode with Secret Service All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved