Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Listing of TV Shows by Debut Year

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> General TV Topics -> Listing of TV Shows by Debut Year
View previous topic :: View next topic  
choens

Listing of TV Shows by Debut Year      Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:04 pm Reply with quote

I am doing a project for a class of mine. I need to find a list of all TV shows by debut year starting in the 50's. I am also collecting TV theme songs. Right now I have about 450 of them. I'd be happy to share them.

Please help!

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

TV Shows by Debut Year      Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:29 am Reply with quote

It just so happens that we have pages at our site that link to our TV pages by the year they debuted. Just what you're looking for. Here are the links:

1940s TV Shows
1950s TV Shows
1960s TV Shows
1970s TV Shows
1980s TV Shows
1990s TV Shows
2000s TV Shows

Those are not comprehensive lists but there are quite a few including most all of the most popular series.

Good Luck with your project!

JazzLover

TV Shows by Year      Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:48 am Reply with quote

I didn't realize that there were any shows at all in the 1940s and I wasn't aware that there were so many in the 50s!

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> General TV Topics -> Listing of TV Shows by Debut Year All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved