Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

UPDATED-SOLVED re Anyone with a long memory, here, about...?

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> General TV Topics -> UPDATED-SOLVED re Anyone with a long memory, here, about...?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OnceUpon_A_Time1969

UPDATED-SOLVED re Anyone with a long memory, here, about...?      Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:17 pm Reply with quote

Turns out, our father was speaking of actor's real name (Don Johnson), so that of course has to do with Miami Vice; and, I seem to recall that an actor playing Don's father did show up later in the series, lived with the son and was some "trouble" due to booze and/or dementia - tho' I'm hazy on those facts. Also, don't recall if the older (father) character was one who'd once been a policeman in the fictional realm. (?) And, if I recall, they would have lived in a fancy place wherein a vice cop could afford such things only in tv land, I'm guessing.

=============================================

MY ORIG. POST HERE --

I may've posted this (my first post) in wrong spot, earlier; site Admin. wisely said to seek help in open forums - so, I hope this is a better sport for this query.

----

I'm not making this query vague on purpose like a "stump the band" type of game show, but rather, I'm passing on info as I got it... in the hopes that I can find help/title, of this show.

Our 93 yr. old father seems to recall a show with two main characters, who portrayed father and son, with the last name of Johnson; one or both were policemen or investigators and the father/character may've been a detective on the police force, in this particular show-setting. They lived in a fancy apt. or penthouse, above a store. That, unhappily, is all the info I have.

Further, I'm guessing that this may be a 60s-70s show, (and I could well be wrong on that).

At any rate, info on this is appreciated, if you can help.

Thanks, from the new guy here, OnceUpon_A_Time1969 (Pat)

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> General TV Topics -> UPDATED-SOLVED re Anyone with a long memory, here, about...? All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved