Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Searching for a tv show title.....

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> General TV Topics -> Searching for a tv show title.....
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andeee

Searching for a tv show title.....      Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:09 pm Reply with quote

Hi guy n gals.

This has been bugging me for a while now, but i'm afraid I don't have much to go on. It was a kids TV show (i think) and I'm guessing it broadcast in the late eighties/ early nineties in the UK but was an American show.

Certainly part of the show followed a familly of rabbits living in a house with a garden. At the bottom of the garden, lived an eggplant that had come from space and could talk. I believe there were also rats which lived somewhere else and had some kind of vendetta against the rabbits.

The style of the show was somewhat Jim Henson/ "Dinosaurs"-esc. The characters were, for the most part, played by people wearing suits.

It was a very odd series. The only episode I can remember anything from, involved the husband rabbit (who's name was, I think, Arthur, although I could just be pulling that out of the air) eating too much red cabbage and repeatedly attempting to attack his family with an axe. His wife keeps calming him down by offering cups of tea, saying "Lovely cup of tea, dear?"

Like I said, it's not much. Thanks for any help that anyone can give me!

Andeee

trashcansongs
Novice Member
Novice Member

Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:03 pm Reply with quote

that show sounds very interesting... but i have never seen or heard of any show like that. sorry.

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> General TV Topics -> Searching for a tv show title..... All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved