Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

unknown 80's possibly late 70's

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Science Fiction -> unknown 80's possibly late 70's
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ox_King

unknown 80's possibly late 70's      Fri May 30, 2008 4:52 am Reply with quote

I believe this show came out in the 80's or even the late 70's. All i remember was mainly the first episode, where it shows a young kid on a football team. He's finally allowed to play, gets the ball, gets turned around and scores in the wrong goal! loses game, and everyone in town hates him. *later* walks in town finds i think a magic shop, the owner of the place gives him a "special deal" on some magical item. kid takes it home and then his whole family gets thrown into this like... sliders type show where they keep using this "magical device" to get back home but end up in some alternate reality always needing to help something or someone along the way.

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

70s or 80s TV Show      Fri May 30, 2008 9:54 am Reply with quote

It doesn't ring any bells for me. Anyone else?

Ox_King

Fri May 30, 2008 1:23 pm Reply with quote

i kinda remember this one part of an episode where they "end up" in this alternate place where it's completely taken over by robots... that look completely human. I think the robots destroyed the human race and they even had something in the air that would make all humans sick and eventually die. (yeah kinda dark huh?) anyways, the boy's brother falls in love with this girl, and the girl eventually takes him to this, place, building... something where all their "code" or whatever is stored, and she shows him where she was "made" lol and then she asks him where he was and he points to the same wall, only in a slightly different place. She knew then that he wasn't a robot, but surprisingly she didn't care because he pointed to the "female" section or something like that. Oh and at the end of the episode they were nearly caught! everyone was forced to stand in a line on the street. the father told the rest of his family to go to the "safe place or next (slider thingie) or whatever" and wait for him. The "police" eventually start scanning everyone in the line up for humans and come across the dad... and from that i draw a blank... i sure hope someone other than myself seen this lol

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Science Fiction -> unknown 80's possibly late 70's All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved