Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Keeping the Memory Alive

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> General TV Topics -> Keeping the Memory Alive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LooneyToon

Keeping the Memory Alive      Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:12 pm Reply with quote

Ok...so i'm three quarters of the way through the book The Memory Keepers Daughter. I JUST found out that Lifetime is airing the movie this Sunday night. I REALLY don't want to ruin the ending of the book. What should I do? Maybe I can finish the last third by 9pm on Saturday. Has anyone else read the book? Don't spoil it for me!

SOFarSoGood

Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:40 pm Reply with quote

Did you finish it up? I read the book months ago. I was so excited to hear Lifetime was making it into a movie because I'm not only a huge fan of the book but I also love Lifetime movies. Did you see it? I thought Emily Watson was fantastic!! Without her I'm not sure how I would of felt about movie because the other actors weren't as good.

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> General TV Topics -> Keeping the Memory Alive All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved