Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

name of film ?

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Science Fiction -> name of film ?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alisonp21

name of film ?      Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:10 pm Reply with quote

Hi there...

I can't remember the name of this film, but I know the ending scene.....

these people can't get out of their house, and their children have somehow got inside the wall cavity. The chimney is blocked and its very hot in there too.

Right at the end you see a child pick the house up as it is really a dolls house, which has been left outside in the burning sunshine, and an ice lolly has melted and blocked the chimney!!

Its a weird film..

Any ideas?

Many thanks
Alison

Rod Serling

Re: name of film ?      Mon May 15, 2006 10:08 am Reply with quote

Alisonp21 wrote:
Hi there...

I can't remember the name of this film, but I know the ending scene.....

these people can't get out of their house, and their children have somehow got inside the wall cavity. The chimney is blocked and its very hot in there too.

Right at the end you see a child pick the house up as it is really a dolls house, which has been left outside in the burning sunshine, and an ice lolly has melted and blocked the chimney!!

Its a weird film..

Any ideas?

Many thanks
Alison

Sounds like an episode of Ghost Story with Jodie Foster called House Of Evil.

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Science Fiction -> name of film ? All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved