Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Invisible man

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Science Fiction -> The Invisible man
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nebka

The Invisible man      Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:28 pm Reply with quote

I think there was two diff shows along the same theme one stared David McCallum ... one had a guy wearing a watch that could control his invisibility and the other he wore a mask does anyone remember these shows

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

The Invisible Man TV Show      Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:02 pm Reply with quote

There have been numerous Invisible Man movies and TV series both in the U.S. and abroad.

Of those best known, here are the details:

1958-1959 for 26 - 30 minute episodes (ITV in Great Britain, CBS in the U.S.)

1975-1976 for 13 episodes on NBC (1 Unaired)

1984 British Series (BBC), 3 - 1 hour episodes and 6 - 30 minute episodes

2000-2002 for 46 episodes on the Sci-fi channel

Nebka

Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:49 pm Reply with quote

I just remebered that it had Ben Murphy and i found out it was called Gemini Man

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Gemini Man      Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:12 pm Reply with quote

I'm surprised that you remember that one! It only lasted for the pilot movie and 6 regular episodes out of 12 that were produced and that was 34 years ago! You've got a great memory!

Gemini Man was a spy who used his invisibility on the job. You're correct that he used a watch (obviously with some extra circuitry inside) to make himself invisible. For some reason, if he were to stay invisible for more than 15 minutes, he wouldn't be able to return to visibility and, in fact, he would die.

Ben Murphy has sure kept busy since Gemini Man. He's appeared on just about every TV series you can think of and he's currently got a movie in production titled, "Terminal Trap" with co-star John Schneider who played Bo Duke on the "Dukes of Hazzard" in the 70s and more recently as Clark Kent's dad on "Smallville".

Nebka

Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:12 pm Reply with quote

Thanks Very Happy someday i would like to get them on dvd

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Science Fiction -> The Invisible man All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved