Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Cape

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Science Fiction -> The Cape
View previous topic :: View next topic  
camatnurv

The Cape      Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:35 am Reply with quote

I have been looking for a copy of this series now for a few years. Does anyone have a copy either on DVD or VHS that I can purchase?

Please reply to the post and I will private message you back.

Cameron

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

The Cape TV Show Dvds / Videos      Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:59 pm Reply with quote

As far as I am aware, there has never been an authorized set of the Cape Dvds or videos available.

I've added a link to this thread from our The Cape TV Show Page, so hopefully someone who knows for sure will find their way here.

As our regular visitors know, however, we do not allow posts or links to illegal dvds or videos at this forum. Any such posts will be deleted.

chogancamp

TV shows taken off the air by writers' strike      Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:32 am Reply with quote

There were some really good series on TV that no longer will be continued by the networks. That is just wrong! Surface is just one of the victims of the strike. It was one of the best -- original! Why don't the networks ask the viewers what should go -- like Lipstick Jungle -- oh, please how many remakes of Sex in the City can there be!

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Science Fiction -> The Cape All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved