Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Charmed
Goto page
Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  
Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Fantasy/Horror -> Charmed
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Charmed Episodes      Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:18 am Reply with quote

There are repeats of Charmed airing on many stations all over the U.S. (and certainly in several other countries) right now! TNT for example is broadcasting many episodes per week right now.

I can't answer as to what episodes are showing currently because the reruns are in syndication which means that every single individual station could be running different episodes at different times.

You have to check your own local listings to determine that.

Last edited by CrazyAboutTV on Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Wy

Last show      Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:31 pm Reply with quote

I have seen every show most several times but the last show I missed. Please tell me what happened.

kaylank123

Re: charmed      Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:39 pm Reply with quote

dominoe02 wrote:
is any one as upset as i am that charmed only has 5 more episodes? after 7 years i still watch old episodes every chance i get. where can we go to protest this? please write back
i think you should keep the show going because of how many people watch it every day and me and my friends make a game out of it i am piper and we love it please right back to me at kaylank123@aol.com

kaylank123

Re: charmed      Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:24 pm Reply with quote

dominoe02 wrote:
is any one as upset as i am that charmed only has 5 more episodes? after 7 years i still watch old episodes every chance i get. where can we go to protest this? please write back
i think you should keep the show going because of how many people watch it every day and me and my friends make a game out of it i am piper and we love it we hate that you are taking it off the air please right back to me at kaylank123@aol.com

allycat

charmed      Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:52 pm Reply with quote

I am so mad that Charmed went off the air . I totally believe in everything that charmed is . I wish that I was a witch just like them. I have the Power of the spell memorised

Here now the words of the witches the secrets that we have hid in night the oldest of gods are revoked the great work of magic is sought in this night and in this hour I call apon the anchin power bring your powers to we sisters three we want the power give us the power

dominoe02@hotmail.com

prues death      Fri Jul 28, 2006 6:54 pm Reply with quote

angeleyes wrote:
anyone no how to see prues death on season 3?

she was killed by shaqs the sources most powerful assasin i watched the end of season3 and the begining of season 4 more times than i could count season 4 begins with her funeral because she never came back to the show if you remember the end of season 3 they were trying to save a doctor both piper and prue were hurt leo had to choose which to save first since shannon was leaving the show anyway it was obvious who he endedup saving anyway long story short i don't know why they never showed it but at least now you know how she died

Re: charmed      Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:19 pm Reply with quote

hello people I am new and my name ia lula Do you know how to send charmed photos in to peoles email

nancy

charmed-tv show      Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:52 pm Reply with quote

charmed was the best show on tv. i loved it, because it was like real life with your sisters, except the powers. i would love to have those powers in real-life now. all those women was good actresses and good looking. piper was my favorite, because she made me laugh, the things she said on the show. i hated it when they took it off the air. i still have to watch the reruns now. i wish they could bring it back. i will miss it so much. it was my life to be able to watch it on sundays nights. i love you charmed........

lovecharm

love the show      Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:08 pm Reply with quote

i have watched the show from the begining. i hated to see the show leave. i wish they would bring it back.

katurah

pendant      Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:13 pm Reply with quote

Does anyone know what the pendant is that Paige is most seen wearing? And where I can find one? Thanks

holly4ever (guest)

Re: Charmed      Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:33 pm Reply with quote

On the frount page in the triva it says teh wrong address for the halliwell manor
the address is 1329 prescott street
not 7571

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Halliwell Manor Address      Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:58 am Reply with quote

After some checking, I found that we were both correct! On the fourth episode of Charmed, the number was said to be 7571. In every case thereafter, it was 1329. Most shows contain a few goofs like this one.

Thanks for the information! We've also changed the trivia item on our Charmed TV Show page.

holly4ever

Re: Halliwell Manor Address      Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:02 am Reply with quote

Right ok yes on the 4th sister the posters did say that address
most have been one of them bloper errors

Piper Halliwell

charmed      Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:28 pm Reply with quote

I LOVE THE SHOW CHARMED!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS THE BEST. YOU PEOPLE LIKE CHARMED???????????

Becky
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Which Charmed character?      Sun Nov 19, 2006 4:15 pm Reply with quote

If I could be any Charmed character I would pick Phoebe. I'd love to know what other people are thinking! I'm really lousy at that in real life. What Charmed character would the rest of you like to be most?

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Fantasy/Horror -> Charmed All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved