Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Charmed
Goto page
Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  
Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Fantasy/Horror -> Charmed
View previous topic :: View next topic  
charlie horse

Charmed Ones      Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:27 pm Reply with quote

I hope this program continues for a least another 3 years. This is one of the best shows that I have seen that depicts good and evil. It shows how good overrides evil.

Charmed_SA

How South africa loves Charmed      Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:49 pm Reply with quote

Im from South Africa, and every person I know is in love with Charmed. From season 1 through 8 we have loved the dramatic yet humorous styles of Holly-Marie Combs, the lover-girl apperance of Allysa Milano and the sweet, innocent but catchy Rose McGowan. Although they never got the emmy, they were a fantastic Aaron Spelling Production, and although had rusty patches, were always entertaining and stretched the mind and made us think beyond logic which in itself is a lot of fun. We still have re-runs here, and still enjoy it - but will really tear once it's gone for good. Life does go on, but this was worth remembering.

Very Happy

kennynshae

charmed ones      Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:13 pm Reply with quote

i am very happy about the show my husband is a die hard fan named kenneth rogers.i cant wait for him to come home well good luck charmed ones lashane rogers sanantonio texas godbless you and prosperity Very Happy

vzevd471@verizon.net

Cole must come back!      Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:08 am Reply with quote

Hi,

I am a uge fan and I think that Cole and phoebe BELONG together! Please make them come back to each other!! It can be interesting too you know !!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Re: charmed      Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:02 pm Reply with quote

ACTUALLY ON CHANEL 26 TNT THERE IS A WHOLE 8 HOUR MARATHON ON RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!UNTIL 11

danash80

Paige's last name is Matthews not Halliwell!!!!!      Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:31 pm Reply with quote

Even though Charmed is over. I noticed that under the characters listed Paige's character is not a Halliwell, she was born Paige Matthews.

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:20 pm Reply with quote

Quote:
Paige's character is not a Halliwell, she was born Paige Matthews

Thanks for catching that! I changed it on our Charmed TV show page.

Last edited by CrazyAboutTV on Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total

RonEgts

Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:08 pm Reply with quote

angeleyes wrote:
anyone no how to see prues death on season 3?

I quess they just want to leave you Hanning. Killed the wrong one.

charmedgirlchrissy

Thu May 22, 2008 2:49 am Reply with quote

hey everyone. i just joined here but i like it so far. i am a huge charmed fan. i even went and got the triquetra tattooed on my lower back, and soon i am going to get the flowers that are above charmed tattooed on my wrist. i also bought all of the seasons on dvd and for christmas my dad is getting me an exact replica of the book of shadows.

mitchman

awsome t.v show      Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:38 am Reply with quote

i started watching charmed 3 years ago and let me tell ya, that show is fantastic. when the t.v. commecial came on the advertised that we can buy the box set at wal-mart. so after the programe, I went to wal-mart and bought the carmed season from 1 to 6. i havent's seen the first season so i did a charmed night to catch up on the episod's. From season 1 to 6 it was fantastic.

If there is anybody out there know's were i can purchase a replica of the book of shadows, please e-mail me and let me know.......thanks

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Charmed Book of Shadows      Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:01 pm Reply with quote

I'm not sure if it's exactly what you're looking for but Amazon(dot)com carries a Charmed paperback book called, "The Book of Shadows : The Unofficial Charmed Companion".

mitchman

book of shadows t.v replica      Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:03 am Reply with quote

I have the book from amazon it's pretty good..but what i'm looking for is the replica from the actual t.v show.

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Charmed Book of Shadows replica      Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:26 am Reply with quote

I don't see anything like that at Ebay either. In general, if it's not available at Ebay or Amazon, it's not available anywhere (legally, at least). Of course, there are occasionally exceptions to every rule.

Good Luck!

mitchman

the book of shadow      Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:31 am Reply with quote

i found a web site with the actual replica of the book of shadows from the t.v show. whom ever want's to check it out it's at-www.alistairgraham.com. then his company name is tallpoppystudio. it's realy amazing.....check it out

undertakerdmirip

charm      Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:19 pm Reply with quote

I watch everyday i record it on dvr if im not able at that time i love the show and wish it was still going. I wish i could meet the cast members and think they all did a great job. I do wish i could meet them it would make my day Razz .

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Fantasy/Horror -> Charmed All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved