Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Charmed
Goto page 1,
2, 3, 4  Next  
Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Fantasy/Horror -> Charmed
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Charmed      Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:39 am Reply with quote

Welcome to Charmed at CrazyAboutTV.com forums!

Feel free to simply read what others have said about Charmed or use the "Post Message" buttons to leave a message of your own. Use the links to the right of the "post message" buttons to find another topic of interest to you, or click on the "Search" link at the top of any page!

If you would like to read more information about Charmed, you can find our web page about that show at:

http://www.crazyabouttv.com/charmed.html

Thanks for visiting!

Last edited by CrazyAboutTV on Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total

hexboy

this is great!      Thu Apr 13, 2006 12:15 pm Reply with quote

i've been a fan of your web site for a while now and have visited many pages

i really like the idea of this charmed forum Exclamation

i hope others will come talk here too Exclamation

my favorite thing about charmed is how well the stories mix real life situashuns with the part of the girls lives that are magical Exclamation

what do you think Question

dominoe02

charmed      Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:23 pm Reply with quote

is any one as upset as i am that charmed only has 5 more episodes? after 7 years i still watch old episodes every chance i get. where can we go to protest this? please write back

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Charmed series finale      Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:25 am Reply with quote

There's no doubt that it's sad to see a favorite series fade away to rerun land! If you really want to make your voice heard, there are tons of petitions you can add your name to online already. Just go to any search engine and type in "Charmed petition".

In the real world, rarely does a show ever get saved regardless of the audience uproar. By the time that a series has been on the air for seven or eight years, at least some of the main cast is bored and have sufficient money to walk away even if the series is still a hit. The writers are running out of good script ideas or also just want to move on to something new and exciting.

And everyone on the cast and crew of a long-run series has more than enough wealth to now do whatever projects they want without worrying about a salary.

Anyway, good luck to you! Charmed is a great series with a dedicated following so perhaps it might be the exception to the rule?

Re: charmed      Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:01 pm Reply with quote

i love charmed me sad very very very very very very very very very sad, are u watch new episode to night........

smiley12

Re: charmed      Mon May 22, 2006 12:11 am Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
i love charmed me sad very very very very very very very very very sad, are u watch new episode to night........

I am also sad I wish the show was still on!!!!! Crying or Very sad Please right back!!!!!

Zoe

Fri Jun 02, 2006 10:12 am Reply with quote

Yeah I miss charmed too... it was good and I sometimes watch the old ones that are on sky!

fancybooty23

chamred is totally sucky ending like all aaron spellings      Sat Jun 03, 2006 2:50 pm Reply with quote

:twisted: :twisted: how did you end the show with out pheabe ending with cole tuner they were the perfect couple i started watching it b/c of them and it dosent end well every ones email complains about the ending dumber shows have lasted longer so think about bringing it back this fall try to bring cole too he is waaaaaaay better then all cast members[men] espaically coop that what every one always says fix the ending it totally sucked good luck on directing better shows ??????

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Charmed      Sun Jun 04, 2006 2:12 pm Reply with quote

Just a reminder ... CrazyAboutTV.com is not associated with any TV show or network. We simply provide information about TV shows to fans and run this forum.

If you hope to influence a producer, director, writer, or actor's performance on a particular series, you'll have to find another way to contact them.

jansonvan

guest      Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:42 am Reply with quote

I really enjoy this show also. Am interested in knowing some info. I read that Nick Lachey appeared on "Charmed" at one time. Would be interested in knowing when that was and the name of the shows, etc.I will be wating to hear from someone.
Thanks

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Nick Lachey on Charmed      Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:46 pm Reply with quote

Nick has appeared on six episodes of Charmed in the role of "Leslie St. Claire". They were, in fact, the first six episodes of Season Seven.

Sorry but we don't email answers to individual questioners. You need to bookmark the page and return for your answer.

sara

Re: charmed      Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:30 am Reply with quote

iam very sad becuose irealy want to see charmed but idont have much money

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Charmed      Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:55 am Reply with quote

Charmed will almost certainly be shown in re-runs for years to come. If you want to watch it from the beginining, keep watch on your TV listings and catch it then. Many channels now show popular shows in their original order but, of course, you have to be ready when the first one airs.

Good Luck!

angeleyes

Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:06 pm Reply with quote

anyone no how to see prues death on season 3?

angeleyes

Re: Charmed      Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:09 pm Reply with quote

CrazyAboutTV wrote:
Charmed will almost certainly be shown in re-runs for years to come. If you want to watch it from the beginining, keep watch on your TV listings and catch it then. Many channels now show popular shows in their original order but, of course, you have to be ready when the first one airs.

Good Luck!
any idea if you seen that coming up lately?

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Fantasy/Horror -> Charmed All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved