Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Streets of San Francisco

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Action -> The Streets of San Francisco
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dlcotant1947@msn.com

The Streets of San Francisco      Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:38 am Reply with quote

Is the Tv series STREETS OF SAN FRANCISCO coming out on DVD, and if so, would I be able to buy it at Walmart; What about the movie: BACK TO THE STREETS OF SAN FRANCISCO?

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Fri Jan 06, 2006 5:18 pm Reply with quote

We are not aware of any plans to make the Streets of San Francisco dvds available through legal distribution.

Happipuppi

Tonight's episode: "2am!!!!"      Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:07 pm Reply with quote

Hey dlc,sorry to say but as o\f yet,no plans for either this show or Hawaii 5-0 for DVD.

Right now,I have to stay up to 2 in the mrning if I wish to see "Streets".. or "Hawaii 5-0". A little worse than that is,they're not "closed-captioned" which means I have to turn up my TV to totally understand what they say. (I'm only 37 but my right ear's on the fritz.)

Keep hoping! Smile

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Streets of San Francisco DVDS!!!      Wed Dec 27, 2006 2:44 pm Reply with quote

Paramount Studios are releasing a first season set for the Streets of San Francisco soon! They are available for pre-order. You can get further details and/or order them HERE!

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Action -> The Streets of San Francisco All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved