Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"The Continental" tv show HELP!

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> General TV Topics -> "The Continental" tv show HELP!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dldemond

"The Continental" tv show HELP!      Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:38 pm Reply with quote

Hi Everyone.. I've been trying to find any reel, video, DVD, ANY type of footage of an old classic television series called "The Continental" - it ran on CBS in 1952, then ABC picked it up '52-53. It was just a 15 minute show where the actor, Renzo Cesana, talked to the camera in a romantic style, inviting the viewer (obviously geared toward the neglected housewife!) to share a cocktail by the fire, etc. It didn't take off after that, but it was my Grandmother's favorite show when it was on. I've searche the usual sites online looking for any way to get footage purchased, but to no avail. I'm hoping there would be someone out there who can help me - I'd like to give it to my Grandma for Mother's Day this year, while she's still with us and could enjoy watching the old show. Any info would be GREATLY appreciated!! Thanks much, Dianna dldemond@hotmail.com

robert campbell
Junior Novice Member
Junior Novice Member

Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:02 pm Reply with quote

Had a look myself about this tv series and only IMDB came up with a small snippet of info. Best of luck with your search .
Robert

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> General TV Topics -> "The Continental" tv show HELP! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved