Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Friends
Goto page
Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  
Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Comedy -> Friends
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Interesting!      Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:54 pm Reply with quote

If that's true, it would make a lot of people very happy, especially NBC!

Our The Class Forum

Last edited by CrazyAboutTV on Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

hope

crazy about FRIENDS      Sun Sep 17, 2006 6:27 am Reply with quote

hey guys!! i love friends..i watch it everyday and never get bored. in fact,i watch the same episodes more than once a day and still,i feel like i'm watching it for the first time. Very Happy
it cracks me up!! love u friends Very Happy Very Happy

Re:Friends      Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:13 pm Reply with quote

omg, I love this show!!!!!!!! I LUV all the characters. and the situations they get in? hilarious! anyways, i just wanted 2 post somethin here 4 U guys!

P.S. I'll B watchin it 2night!!!!

Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:30 am Reply with quote

i love chandler

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Friends TV Show Forum      Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:04 pm Reply with quote

Quote:
i love chandler

If you also like Matt LeBlanc and not just his character, be sure to check out Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip!

I was amazed at how well LeBlanc plays his new, more (but not always) serious character, "Matthew Albie".

The series has it all ... drama, Saturday Night Live-ish comedy, a terrific cast, and the writers from "The West Wing"!

I'll be shocked if it doesn't run for at least five years.

Last edited by CrazyAboutTV on Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Re: Friends      Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:25 am Reply with quote

your guy wrote:
omg im insanly in love with this show. i own all seasons of it on DVD and i have f r i e n d s scene it, and the cd with different songs on it. beat that!

yeah well so do i. i've never lost a game of scene it! and i have the other friends trivia game. and i have friends coasters, a friends coffee recipe book, a bag of cafe perk coffee and a serving tray w/the cafe perk image in the bottom of it.

friends_freak_06

Re: Friends      Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:56 pm Reply with quote

your guy wrote:
omg im insanly in love with this show. i own all seasons of it on DVD and i have f r i e n d s scene it, and the cd with different songs on it. beat that!

i can beat that! i have all 10 seasons on dvd, i have the Friends scene it, i have seen all 238 episodes(oh yes, all of them), i have a Friends purse, i have the Friends theme song as my ring tone on my cell, and i have the cd with all different songs on it! now you beat that!!!!!!!

friends_freak_06

Re: crazy about FRIENDS      Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:03 pm Reply with quote

hope wrote:
hey guys!! i love friends..i watch it everyday and never get bored. in fact,i watch the same episodes more than once a day and still,i feel like i'm watching it for the first time. Very Happy
it cracks me up!! love u friends Very Happy Very Happy

hey hope, i love Friends too!!!!!!! i watch it every night and i've seen every episode but i never get tired of it! what is ur fav episode??mine is The One Where Everyone Finds Out! who is ur fav character(s)? mine are Monica and Chandler! i will never get tired of friends it is jus to good to stop watchin!!!!!

friends_freak_06

Re: Series nearly identical to Friends?      Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:06 pm Reply with quote

johnmason wrote:
Friends fans should definitely check out the new CBS series, "The Class". Jason Ritter who plays Ethan on the series said that the difference between Friends and The Class is that the characters don't just meet up in one place like the coffee shop on Friends and there are two more characters on The Class.

In other words??? - It will be nearly identical to Friends???
We will see.

yea i heard of that show it looks rlly good! i want to watch it but i dont no what time its on

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

The Class airtime      Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:17 pm Reply with quote

"The Class" airs on Monday nights at 8:30 PM eastern time right after "How I Met Your Mother".

I think it was a repeat this week but will be a new episode next week. Of course, now we're entering the holiday season. Until the middle to end of January, the networks will be running lots of repeats and "filler" shows because viewership tends to be way down over the holidays.

Anyway, expect last minute changes in the schedule for the next 6 or 7 weeks.

Last edited by CrazyAboutTV on Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jenny

Searching for Dress      Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:05 pm Reply with quote

Does anyone know where I can get any info about the bridesmaid dresses worn at Monica's wedding? Any info at all would be helpful, including an image. Thanks!

emolinari

Friends Trivia Chandler Bing      Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:14 am Reply with quote

What was Chandlers room mates name while he was in College?
I think it was Kip. Does anyone know if I am correct?
Need answer asap. Exclamation
Thank you

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Chandler's College Roommate      Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:20 am Reply with quote

I'm not a major Friends fan but I'm reasonably sure that Ross was Chandler's college roommate. Anyone else know for sure?

gurm

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii      Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:42 am Reply with quote

hi everybody

i love friends, i never missed even a single episode.i like chandler the most
he makes me laugh all the time, sense of humor,he got, is amazing.

JazzLover

Jennifer Aniston, My forever Friends' favorite      Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:04 am Reply with quote

Jennifer Aniston is still hot!

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Comedy -> Friends All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved