Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jimmy Carter documentary is a MUST see!!!

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> General Discussion -> Jimmy Carter documentary is a MUST see!!!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tubedude
Novice Member
Novice Member

Jimmy Carter documentary is a MUST see!!!      Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:02 am Reply with quote

Watched Jimmy Carter Man from Plains last night. I have to say I didn't expet to sit thru the full 2hrs without falling asleep. But this film was so engaging that sleep never once crossed my mind and it was midnight when I started watching it. Jimmy's poise and motivation are mind bogglingly inspiring to say the least. We really need more people like this, more films like this and more talk period. Seems like no one wants to speak their mind theese days. WTF is everyone so afraid of. I can all but gurantee you that this movie will undoubtedly and instantly change your life for the better.

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Jimmy Carter      Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:11 pm Reply with quote

No matter what the critics have to say about Jimmy Carter's effectiveness as a President, there's no doubt that he's a great, caring human-being who really cares about people less fortunate them himself.

It's a hoot to see him working on a "Habitat for Humanity" house ... swinging a hammer or hauling building materials so that someone has the chance to own a home. What a great guy!

tubedude
Novice Member
Novice Member

Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:51 pm Reply with quote

At 80 years old....absolutely amazing and undobutedly one of the most heartwarming things I've ever seen.

trashcansongs
Novice Member
Novice Member

Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:39 pm Reply with quote

Sounds interesting maybe ill check it out.

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> General Discussion -> Jimmy Carter documentary is a MUST see!!! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved