Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Its a Miracle

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Reality TV -> Its a Miracle
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ITS A MIRACLE

Its a Miracle      Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:30 pm Reply with quote

subject Ronnie Godsey &Johnny Godsey. check people search on computer I WAS WATCHING iTS aMIRACLE aPRIL11TH 2006 PEOPLE WERE SEARCHING FOR THESE NAMES HAVE FUN . A FEW Ronnie GODSEY A MAN AND HIS SON WERE PUT TOGETHER WHEN A WOMAN WAS LOOKING FOR THESE NAMES

RJohnson

It's A Miracle      Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:08 pm Reply with quote

It would be a miracle if anything that guy said was understandable. Often I cut people some slack if it looks like English might be their 2nd language or something, but that dude either never heard of the English language or he was high on something!

Watch out buddy!
The henchmen from the loonie bin are comin' to get ya.

(Take that last sentence you doggone non-english speakers!)

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

It's A Miracle      Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:23 am Reply with quote

For anyone interested, please feel free to visit our It's A Miracle page!

aculpepper

It's a Miracle      Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:54 pm Reply with quote

Does anyone know the episode on It's a Miracle when the little girl and her little brother and mother were in a bad car crash and the mom and brother were killed. The little girl was in a coma in the hospital with her grandparents standing by. She woke up and started talking to someone and answering someone. It was her mom. Her mom was telling her she would be fine and not to worry that she and her brother were going to Heaven. Her grandparents heard her talking to someone and asked her who. She said she was talking to her mom and then said excitedly, "Do you see the hole? Look, there goes Mama and my brother into Heaven. Don't you see the hole?" She got a glimpse of Heaven and never forgot it. In fact, she never even grieved for her mom and brother because she knew where they were.

Also, does anyone know how to get a copy of this episode and what the name of it is? I have to have it! It really got to me.

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Reality TV -> Its a Miracle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved