Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TV show that I am stumped to remember

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> General TV Topics -> TV show that I am stumped to remember
View previous topic :: View next topic  
benbjammin

TV show that I am stumped to remember      Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:25 pm Reply with quote

If I can remember correctly, I am trying to find a show about a time traveler that was a dwarf. Or maybe the main character had a sidekick that was the dwarf. But I remember that lil dude being almost like MacGyver. I think they used a pocket watch to achieve their time travels. Anyone that has an idea about this description would help me out huge! Aloha.

Inkaddict

Hi      Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:20 pm Reply with quote

Hey, the only thing that comes to mind like that is Quantum Leap, but Al (the Asst.) wasn't a dwarf...he was a little short but that's about it...

Another place that might help you is here:

http://www.allexperts.com/

They've helped me alot in the past...

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Voyagers TV Show      Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:00 am Reply with quote

I'm pretty sure you're talking about the Voyagers TV Show.

There was no dwarf but a young boy was one of the main characters (along with an adult male). Together, they travelled through time fixing places in history that had "gone wrong".

There was also a device they had called an "Omni". It looked very much like a gold pocket watch. They could tell when history was wrong when the Omni turned red. I believe it turned green when they had successfully fixed the problem with history.

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> General TV Topics -> TV show that I am stumped to remember All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved